Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The facial sculpt is right on the money. I think I would have preferred another fellowship character, but if there were to be any repeats, GTG would be it. Looking forward to this one.

Finally! Leave it to Sideshow to give us the best GTG/Ian McKellan representation......ever. A must for LOTR collectors. :monkey5

Fair point Shai, but this line gets one new statue a year!!!

This looks great! The pose is perfect, and I can't wait to order. I wonder what the exclusive might be for this, and if it is a light up staff it would be a must have.

So that's what Gandalf looks like under his robes. :D

Most certainly looks better than the GTW version. They should have released GTG first anyways, but I'm glad Sideshow is finally doing a character so many folks have been asking for.

Looks awesome---first piece of the 12 days preview that I know I will get!!!!!!!!

What about the white robes underneath the grey outer coat? Are they supposed to be that color? Are those final production pics of his robe? Shouldn't they be grey?

That gentleman seemed to emphasize Gandalf using the LIGHT of his staff as guidance. It would be so cool for a light up feature but if not I can live with it because this one is going to be amazing!

Awesome awesome awesome awesome.

Now I'm going to have to find a way to keep my Legolas order. Between this and Mola Ram, I am getting some of my most wanted PF announcements in the space of a week. If only we had an OT Star Wars PF in the mix, this would have been the best Sideshow Christmas ever.

HELL ????IN YEAH! WHOO-HOO!!!

I'm glad I sold my White a while back, this is the only Gandy I want.

A step closer.

Mark my words, the Fellowship will be stopped at one left out even in PF :lol

Looks like the exclusive might be a change-o-head ... one with the hat and one without.

It certainly seems that way especially from the hatless shot with the "cut" head...

I have been saving my reward points since the program started and I know this order will never be cancelled so I can't wait to use them on this guy!

Fair point Shai, but this line gets one new statue a year!!!

This looks great! The pose is perfect, and I can't wait to order. I wonder what the exclusive might be for this, and if it is a light up staff it would be a must have.

No, it's not a fair point. Until today we had gotten exactly one PF announcement [Legolas] in the last 14 months. Can you even imagine all the crying and whining by Marvel collectors were the roles reversed? Hell, those guys get a steady stream of new pre-orders and they still manage to whine almost as much as SW collectors. :monkey3

Agreed though, both the pose and likeness are awesome. I did write SS in their "Ask Sideshow" segment about the possibility of a light-up staff...hopefully they'll address my question.

Personally I don't think we'll see a light up staff, and I must admit, I'm not totally sold on the idea. But I suppose if it's done well...

And it looks like the ex. will be the change-o-head. Which will be the ex. though? I presume the hatless head?

No, it's not a fair point. Until today we had gotten exactly one PF announcement [Legolas] in the last 14 months. Can you even imagine all the crying and whining by Marvel collectors were the roles reversed? Hell, those guys get a steady stream of new pre-orders and they still manage to whine almost as much as SW collectors. :monkey3

Agreed though, both the pose and likeness are awesome. I did write SS in their "Ask Sideshow" segment about the possibility of a light-up staff...hopefully they'll address my question.

well.........imo, you LOTR guys have no room to complain, cause us Predator folks havent gotten a new Predator maquette in almost 4 years......and no, that Predalien crap doesnt count! :rotfl:mad:

Back