Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the base will read Gandalf or GTG?

From the video, it just looks like Gandalf. I'm too lazy to get the pic.

Not at all. I just immediately recognize it every time. I have all of their stuff, as well as Audio Machine's.

But back to the GTG PF love! :rock :banana :rock :banana

Yeah I love that kind of music too. Just very powerful stuff if you know what I mean.

Tom mentioning the light does imply that the staff may light up. Or they could have 2 versions, one with the light up crystal and one without - to go with the hatted and hatless heads.

Great PF - definitely a must buy. I was just noticing that the LotR PF line has 3 bad guys and 4 good guys (released) - it's good to see more of the fellowship. Hopefully Gimli is next.

That doesn't make you a bad person though....:lol I was in the same boat until SS did the Aragorn PF. I caved then, and have done so ever since......Mind you, with SS producing such outstanding good guys such as Aragorn, Legolas, and now GTG caving has now become 2nd nature to me. :D

i have to admit i neglected to mention that i also have aragorn.:eek: i also at one time did have frodo but had to let him go since i couldn't stand to look at him.:lol but aragorn is a great piece by himself for sure.

Couldn't be happier......

Great choice for Sideshow First Announcement of the year...I hope the staff lights up....

Well, so far that's all looking pretty good. Nothing wrong with the face sculpt and clearly some more work needs to be done on the costume before the prototype is done.

I do hope they don't make the base so big, it needs to come down a step, otherwise, with the standard round base, plus those steps, plus the general height of Gandalf, plus the extra height of the staff being held up, the total height of this PF will just be huge (think Thor PF).

Outstanding a must have for anyone in the PF line.:cool:

Hopefully turns out great look forward to buying the old guy.:D

Back