Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gandalf looks fantastic! So glad Sideshow's throwing you LOTR guys a bone, you've been at this long before Marvel was but a twinkle in Sideshow's eye!

well.........imo, you LOTR guys have no room to complain, cause us Predator folks havent gotten a new Predator maquette in almost 4 years......and no, that Predalien crap doesnt count! :rotfl:mad:

Trust me, I feel for you guys. The Predator maquette is fantastic and SS really needs to produce a P2 maquette to go with. You're right though, the Predalien stuff is crap.......:lol

is it just me or does that pose look like Moses from the Ten Commandments

Gandalf has some nice legs! :drool :lol

This is definately a buy! I just hope it doesn't go up for pre-sell when I'm at work!

The big question now is, will the other head be considered the Exclusive? Because if it is, what's up with Mola Ram getting both heads and the EX is the skull cup?

this looks great, but sadly i have to pass since i'm a baddies only guy in the lotr line.:naughty

That doesn't make you a bad person though....:lol I was in the same boat until SS did the Aragorn PF. I caved then, and have done so ever since......Mind you, with SS producing such outstanding good guys such as Aragorn, Legolas, and now GTG caving has now become 2nd nature to me. :D

Looks pretty good. But, I dropped this line like a bad habit and haven't looked back.

My days of spending $300 - $400+ on a collectible are long gone.

I wouldn't ever display a hatless head. A light up staff would need to be done right, and I could live without it. I actually can't think of a really essential exclusive for this character/moment--maybe they will do an alternate base like Legolas.

I would definitely prefer an exclusive base over a separate stand alone thingy that sits next to the PF. Those are always my least favorites. I'll take a different base, head, costume, weapon, etc. any day--so that the EX piece itself is markedly different, rather than just standing next to a separate exclusive object.

I hope they don't make us wait another 14 months for Moria Gimli...

Absolute must-own! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

So glad I never settled for the blah Gandalf The White PF. I'll order this like the Mola Ram PF... without hesitation.

Oh, and Sideshow really likes using Two Steps From Hell for their video music tracks these days. :p

Absolute must-own! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

So glad I never settled for the blah Gandalf The White PF. I'll order this like the Mola Ram PF... without hesitation.

Oh, and Sideshow really likes using Two Steps From Hell for their video music tracks these days. :p

Nothing wrong with that :rock

And yeah, must-own for any LOTR fan :lecture

Back