Dutch and Billy up for pre-order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably gonna go ahead and order Dutch. Could always cancel if it comes out bad. I hope it doesn't. Now how about a Lieutenant Michael Harrigan Hot Toys? Why only P1 humans get made? It would be a good display with P1 and P2 vs. Dutch and Harrigan. :D

Or better.

It could be they're improving the sculpt which then has to go through the approval process again with Fox and Oak.

Good point, I am reserving judgement until I see pictures. I dont think Sideshow will let us down though :rock

Now how about a Lieutenant Michael Harrigan Hot Toys? Why only P1 humans get made? It would be a good display with P1 and P2 vs. Dutch and Harrigan. :D
Yeah, bro. I hear ya. I want a fully kitted-up combat gear Harrigan to pose with my BD P2.

Ordered the exclusive last night, then remembered today to order through the affiliate banners. So I canceled and re-ordered :duff

Ordered the exclusive last night, then remembered today to order through the affiliate banners. So I canceled and re-ordered :duff

:lol.........i did the exact same thing, but was about 10 minutes after i ordered last night.

Welp, Pre-Ordered Dutch and the Pred. I was so tempted by Billy as well, he looks sick in the full combat gear. Maybe down the track bit.

Yeah, bro. I hear ya. I want a fully kitted-up combat gear Harrigan to pose with my BD P2.
phooey and pshaw! i want BUSEY!
busey.jpg
MV5BMTYxODQ2NTc5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDcwMjI3._V1._SX485_SY323_.jpg

Back