Crysis 2 (For PC, PS3, and Xbox 360)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it criticism when you smack on games you've never played?

Well when I'd "smack on" them anyway if I played them or not, then yes. I seldom do this as well, I always at least try to play a demo or trial version of a game. Recently it was only me ripping apart Homefront because it looks terrible and guess what most people that have played it agree that it is not good.

Crysis 2 I have faith in, so it gets my time of day and money.

Well when I'd "smack on" them anyway if I played them or not, then yes. I seldom do this as well, I always at least try to play a demo or trial version of a game. Recently it was only me ripping apart Homefront because it looks terrible and guess what most people that have played it agree that it is not good.

Crysis 2 I have faith in, so it gets my time of day and money.

Nice, so you know without playing a game if you'd like it or not? Awesome. I envy that.

You "ripped apart" a game you never played. I rest my case.

Has anyone got the Nano Edition? The figure seems pretty nice from the photos, but that's what I thought about the Alien Egg...
Is it worth it when in hand?

This game is great!

gtfom75f.gif

Beat this game last night on the 360 it was a really good game now it stime to get into some multiplayer I played a couple games online seems a lot harder than call of duty and other shooters online.

Beat this game last night on the 360 it was a really good game now it stime to get into some multiplayer I played a couple games online seems a lot harder than call of duty and other shooters online.

It it more of a Halo type multiplayer then a Call of duty one, thats prob why it seems harder...it's more a free for all in that respect. Call of Duty and other War games you need a little strategy, here you need firepower.

After a couple days of fiddling with my 3DS, I'm getting back to Crysis. The night time sections are probably my favorite gameplay parts in the game. The lighting is especially jaw-dropping here and the combat feels more intense. The downside is that I'm encountering a lot more AI glitching the further I'm getting into the game. Oh well, hopefully they can patch this issue.

c2lights1ynic.gif

lightsvl3r.gif

What software do you use to capture gif images like these? I'm kinda slow haha, just met up with Hargreave thru the intercom n he is directing me to do all kinds of ____.

What software do you use to capture gif images like these? I'm kinda slow haha, just met up with Hargreave thru the intercom n he is directing me to do all kinds of ____.

You need any software that can capture game footage (or video) while you play. There are a few that do this easily. FRAPS is a must have just for measuring framerate in games but it has a video capture mode too. It's free, but the max is 30secs -- longer cuts require purchasing. I use this for the most part.

There's also GameCam which I think is still free.

From that point on you just take the footage, edit it to the desired scene and length in Windows Movie Maker (or similar programs) and then use a gif making program like Gifninja to convert the vid to a gif.

You need any software that can capture game footage (or video) while you play. There are a few that do this easily. FRAPS is a must have just for measuring framerate in games but it has a video capture mode too. It's free, but the max is 30secs -- longer cuts require purchasing. I use this for the most part.

There's also GameCam which I think is still free.

From that point on you just take the footage, edit it to the desired scene and length in Windows Movie Maker (or similar programs) and then use a gif making program like Gifninja to convert the vid to a gif.

I have fraps but I never thought of using it to capture videos to make gif lolz...

Thks for the info, shall try my hand at it some time!

Crysis 2 was a fair game, not too bad (considering I liked Warhead more than the original installment) however I would have liked a little more fleshing out of the story. I mean even after I finished the game there are way too many 'whys? & whats?'

[Keeping the door open for ANOTHER sequel]

Lets see what they will do with the F.E.A.R. series...

Back