Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't see the interest in getting the EX for this statue. It is awkward to display him with the EX shield. So the only reason to get the EX is the lower ED size.

I will just get the regular online for $300 with free shipping and no tax.

I really don't see the interest in getting the EX for this statue. It is awkward to display him with the EX shield. So the only reason to get the EX is the lower ED size.

I will just get the regular online for $300 with free shipping and no tax.

Suit yourself but its almost a universal opinion that he looks much more badass holding a screen accurate shield on the arm that the pose favors.

I've got my EX on a shelf about five and a half feet off the ground in my family room so his shield is slightly above eye level for me. I'm constantly looking "up" toward the statue and seeing the iconic shield depending on what part of the room I'm in. Sure I don't see it from all angles, but that's part of the point in owning a three dimensional sculpture.

Little Cap' Zazz!

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

Bonus!
IMG_0882.jpg

I ordered the regular. Everything looks good so far except the full face HS. Read lot of praises on the HS so far. Maybe I am used to Hottoys life-like HS and paint, this full face HS and paint looks so dissapointing. Fortunately it came with the HS with helmet.

Last edited:
mine will finally arrive tomorrow :yess:

seeing the pictures above i kinda regret selling my iron man mark VI maquette but i just couldn't live with that horrible paint job and chin problem on that piece

mine will finally arrive tomorrow :yess:

seeing the pictures above i kinda regret selling my iron man mark VI maquette but i just couldn't live with that horrible paint job and chin problem on that piece

Not to derail the thread, but what are those problems you are reffering to with that maquette?

I read on statueforum from obi-wan that a 1:4 maquette of the VII suit is coming too.

Mine's going back due to several issues that for the life of me I can't figure on a 300+ dollar statue. Both heads have paint missing or applied badly. One of the arms has a hole that is too small so either of the arms that goes in always gets stuck. I had a friend who got one and hand the same issue with the arm hole. I'm happy for all that have gotten a good statue.

Mine's going back due to several issues that for the life of me I can't figure on a 300+ dollar statue. Both heads have paint missing or applied badly. One of the arms has a hole that is too small so either of the arms that goes in always gets stuck. I had a friend who got one and hand the same issue with the arm hole. I'm happy for all that have gotten a good statue.

Sounds like you got a real lemon since the rest of us have had great QC across the board. You didn't opt to just have it replaced?

yeah mine did :yess:

Nice, congrats!

Are you getting a replacement, or are you just returning it?

Thank you. :) Yes, its an amazing piece. :yess: He looks badass with his shield on the side en his fist to the front. Damaged shield looks much better then the clean version. Still quite some angles in my room you can see his shield very clear, even its on the side and not in front. :)

Only small note is that he has a small glue spot on the back of his pants. I just saw it when i took it out of the box. My wife didnt notice at all. She loves him too, very cool with his mask on. Same goes for me.

So 2 very happy persons over here. :yess:

mine arrived yesterday and it is idd an excellent piece but sadly mine came damaged so i will have to go through the replacement process once again :banghead

Back