Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since there’s no other survival horror thread that I know of, I wanna ask real quick, anyone give this game a try yet? I just downloaded the demo on my PC, gonna try it out before buying it, looks very intriguing and I love the art style.

IMG_4886.png

Sounds awesome, hope you update the thread when you put together your ultimate Leon.

I really liked Ashley in the remake, more so than Ada. I passed at the time since the figure felt lacking and I didn’t know if we’d get a decent shirt/ main version of Leon. Gonna have to play around with Leon when he arrives see what I can do, don’t like the way he looks in the promo images without the jacket.

If they gave Ashley the SG pistol no laser and an infected sculpt from that scene In the late game, that would have made the ashley figure so much more interested to me. Or even infected sculpt and knife from the castle section.
I wish we could have figures that have the amount of features and accessories as an SWtoys figure but with the quality of MTtoys.

I’m hoping their Ada 2.0 is going to be MT’s new standard when it comes to features and accessories.

Yes I agree Ashley could’ve been more fleshed out for sure. No posessed head, no lantern and what bothers me most is that she’s missing her bracelet and necklace for when you remove the jacket. A real oversight in my opinion. Her necklace was always so prominent in the game. Makes no sense why it’s not included.

My main concern back when it was announced was her headsculpt. It just looked awful. Their revision really saved this figure for me. Glad I was able to snag one despite not pre-ordering.

(Me in the background staying quiet with HH Leon preorders, at least gonna have bunch of inaccurate accessories for MT Leon)
What HH Leon did you go for? For all of HH’s inconsistency I actually think they have the better shirt (assuming it can be untucked) and the vest adds options and means you don’t have to rely on seamless bodies since the elbow pads will cover the joints.

Was tempted to do the same but the HH felt so expensive for what it was considering most was recasts anyway… recasts of inaccurate 10+ years old pistols at that.

I wish we could have figures that have the amount of features and accessories as an SWtoys figure but with the quality of MTtoys.

I’m hoping their Ada 2.0 is going to be MT’s new standard when it comes to features and accessories.

Yes I agree Ashley could’ve been more fleshed out for sure. No posessed head, no lantern and what bothers me most is that she’s missing her bracelet and necklace for when you remove the jacket. A real oversight in my opinion. Her necklace was always so prominent in the game. Makes no sense why it’s not included.

My main concern back when it was announced was her headsculpt. It just looked awful. Their revision really saved this figure for me. Glad I was able to snag one despite not pre-ordering.
I’d be surprised if the Ada 2.0 is the new standard, feels like they wanted to make the alternate dress version of Ada and added the 1.0 figure after the fact since they had the parts available. I expect any 1.0 figures to contain the bare minimum.

Tho to give them credit I am happy they did include the 1.0 dress and not gonna pass up on ada this time around especially with Leon on the way.

The bracelet and necklace wasn’t included because they really don’t want you removing that jacket… none of the promo images even showcased Ashley without the jacket so the seamless arms was a surprise… the mismatch skin tone not so much.

What HH Leon did you go for? For all of HH’s inconsistency I actually think they have the better shirt (assuming it can be untucked) and the vest adds options and means you don’t have to rely on seamless bodies since the elbow pads will cover the joints.

Was tempted to do the same but the HH felt so expensive for what it was considering most was recasts anyway… recasts of inaccurate 10+ years old pistols at that.
Yea I have preordered HH deluxe version, for 290$ you are getting two full figures and many accessories. Yes it seems overpriced but back then we had 0 options,so still got my eyes blinded. I know he does't look amazing, but still like him. Let's see, I'm sure his accessories and outfit gonna be pretty useful for MT Leon figure.

Yea I have preordered HH deluxe version, for 290$ you are getting two full figures and many accessories. Yes it seems overpriced but back then we had 0 options,so still got my eyes blinded. I know he does't look amazing, but still like him. Let's see, I'm sure his accessories and outfit gonna be pretty useful for MT Leon figure.
You planning on leaving the HH and MT Leon stock or planning on mixing and matching between the two?

The HH felt overpriced for my personally consider how little of that figure I considered “usable” for a remake Leon. Especially considering at the time I didn’t want the Vest look, tho I’m warming up to that look for Leon ( mainly because I can use sculpted arms and hide the elbow joint). With how tight the shirt is I suspect it attached between the legs similar to the hot toys OG figure.

So the HH figure just wasn’t for me, already having Leon represented in the collection I opted to wait and take my chances with the rumoured at the time Mttoys Leon.

All that matters is that you liked the figure, and there is a lot to like with the HH figure (boots, gloves shirt especially) even if it does come across as a OG/ remake hybrid.

Almost feels like they was expecting the remake to have a “classic” OG outfit and jumped the gun, only to throw something random together when it didn’t. Tbf I too have some posts that didn’t age well when I suggested LimToys make the “classic” outfit before the remake launched without an alternate clsssic outfit.

Well, I don't understand MT anymore and this sucks. So they make a 2.0 Ada, they literally just released the other one, they offer plenty accessories with this one while Leon has fuckall, the offer a BASE which is nice but Leon has no base so if you use that it will look like **** in display?? What the hell?

Do you mean the shoulder holster and pouches or the belt pouches?? The shoulder holster did look pretty rough.

Did they say anything about fixing the shirt? The shirt is my biggest worry/ issue with the promo. I kinda like the sculpt, I can throw together a holster if need be but I can’t do anything about that shirt if it sucks.
Found the post. Looks like it's just the mag-bag and pouches.

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 19-12-23 Upgraded fabric handmade bag MTTOYS 1_6 Kennedy action figur...png

Oh no, that’s incredibly disappointing. They look way better are more accurate sculpted.

Hopefully that green is not the final color, what was the response because that’s I hate this.
Only one person didn't like it (another one was annoyed with Ashley's quality lol), but most of the members seemed in support of the change.

Only one person didn't like it (another one was annoyed with Ashley's quality lol), but most of the members seemed in support of the change.
Assuming that’s the final product the biggest issue is the color is all wrong. And imagine it will be harder to color correct fabric, than to add a little paint to a sculpt.

If I remember correctly everything is black except, the small middle bag at the back that’s green and the double mag pouch which is black and green. (Identically to RE2R hunk just double instead of triple and flipped on its side)

I also would've preferred sculpted pouches, but a minimal difference to me as long as the colors and shapes are accurate.

I also would've preferred sculpted pouches, but a minimal difference to me as long as the colors and shapes are accurate.
If the colors and shapes are accurate I’m all for the change, and judging from above the above they did a pretty decent job matching the shapes. But in image above they are green. So just gotta hope that’s them testing out the material/ shape and not the final color.

Taking a look of some reference pics I have from the in game model, I think the colors are actually pretty accurate, maybe slightly too bright, but not bad at all.

Attachments

• 9bd74bbc-c149-455e-bc33-c3d4d08868ac.png
    9bd74bbc-c149-455e-bc33-c3d4d08868ac.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 3cec00ab-1589-4f02-b4a4-65e6a22d6593.png
    3cec00ab-1589-4f02-b4a4-65e6a22d6593.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 6e735b4b-6f2a-4a11-aae5-3595a32e7740.png
    6e735b4b-6f2a-4a11-aae5-3595a32e7740.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
Taking a look of some reference pics I have from the in game model, I think the colors are actually pretty accurate, maybe slightly too bright, but not bad at all.
Il admit I was wrong about one of the bags on the back. Been awhile since I checked.

But I disagree with the colors being accurate since Leon’s pouches are a mismatch of colors.

The leg pouches, one of the bags at the back and the single front pouch are all darker and basically black.

The bags at the back are pretty close in terms of color.

And the double mag pouch at the front is a lighter green with black flap at the top and black straps.

The most important pouches being the legs ones as they are the only ones visible both with and without the jacket.

Previously they had 3/6 right, and being sculpted I could have fixed the others with a bit of paint. Now they have 2/6 right.

Man that gun holster though. lol
Looks like he literally picked it out of a dumpster. Of all the gun holsters in the world, Capcom had to pick that design?! 🤢

I believe that type of holster tends to be more comfortable than the other type of drop leg holsters. The gun stays more secured as well.

Back