Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one reason I like PF's to have change-o-heads. Even if they come with sculpts I'd never use I like to at least have the option to remove it and send it off to be repainted for pieces I'm extra picky about.

:goodpost: Change of head however bad (Cyclops) are still better than lame prints imo.

I wondered about his blue pants, same with Wolverine and Sabretooth, etc...as to whether they will detiorate or be massive dust magnets.

Use a Scotch Mini Lint Roller and Evercare Mini Magik Brush to clean the lint off of the cloth. They work great. :D

I use a make-up blush brush and a can of 3M Compressed Air Dust Remover for the polystone parts of a PF.

Re: Cap Movie PF

captainamericap.png

totally want the bust.

WoW! the sound looks great

I just received the email by sideshow that my cap ex waitlist is about to convert tomorrow.

WoW! the sound looks great

I just received the email by sideshow that my cap ex waitlist is about to convert tomorrow.

Dammit...I want this one and was out of town while it sold out. I get the Cobra Commander waitlist convert which I am semi-happy about but this is the one I really want! lol :rotfl

I placed my waitlist reservation on 7/18/11. Do I have any chance? lol

I think, because of the high price and the date of your waitlist reservation you'll get one.... just hold on and wait.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Yeah, I got a message, too... But are you sure it's the movie PF, because I'll get the Bucky EX tomorrow :dance

Definitely! I've double checked on my sideshow acc then anyway can't wait to display it beside my cap comic pf.

it is gonna be one of my best outstanding piece :hi5:

Back