Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I can't wait for this! :rock

(The exclusive version with BD shield that is)

Ditto, bro! :rock :rock

Yeah, its a great looking PF IMO. I'll probably rock that pose to be honest just for how I want people to see the shield.

I'm gonna alternate on the shield display with Cap for awhile before I settle in with just displaying the BD shield. :D

It'd be really cool if both attachment points of each forearm were the same. I wouldn't mind displaying my Cap with 2 left forearms since you can't really see it behind the shield. That way, I can display the BD shield in front of him. Does that make sense?:cuckoo:

It's almost been 4 months since they've announced him and I still can't imagine why SS would go thru the trouble of making a BD shield, but then making you have to display your statue backwards just to see it:dunno

It's almost been 4 months since they've announced him and I still can't imagine why SS would go thru the trouble of making a BD shield, but then making you have to display your statue backwards just to see it:dunno

I agree and I hope we get confirmation one way or another. I wouldn't like having to choose between displaying him so you can see the battle damage or displaying him so you can see his entire face.

I'm gonna alternate on the shield display with Cap for awhile before I settle in with just displaying the BD shield. :D

It will look good either way. :rock

I agree and I hope we get confirmation one way or another. I wouldn't like having to choose between displaying him so you can see the battle damage or displaying him so you can see his entire face.

I asked about the Cap pf at comic-con and as of then there isn't any change like that coming. Now, it could have changed since then but I don't know.

Would really be nice to know about the shield, because my waitlist hasnt converted and might be the differnce of me just picking up a regular or sticking out my waitlist.

It will look good either way. :rock

Oh yeah! :rock

I asked about the Cap pf at comic-con and as of then there isn't any change like that coming. Now, it could have changed since then but I don't know.

It'd be nice if Sideshow made a BD shield for Cap's right arm and I'd like to see the left shield arm in a more upright position.

But regardless I'm excited to get this PF. :yess: :rock

Yeah, I really want to hope some changes are made as far as adding a BD shield to the right arm that would be awesome.

Yup, that's all I really ask for. Regardless, be it as it may, it will still be an incredible display having him mirror opposite to the comic version.

Just seems to make sense that the shields would be interchangeable for the most display options. But not every part of every statue is always visible at all times and from every angle. Sometimes you need to check a piece out from all angles to fully appreciate it.

I have to quit watching the movie until

A. My exclusive converts
B. I have him sitting on my shelves

If they are not interchangeable a regular will do.

I don't mind the BD shield being at his side. By nature either his suit is going to be obscured by the shield or the shield will be at an angle where you'll have to look at it from one particular side. Its just the nature of the character.

It'd be nice if the 360 for the exclusive actually featured the exclusive version so we could get turnarounds for both versions in the meantime.

I don't mind the BD shield being at his side. By nature either his suit is going to be obscured by the shield or the shield will be at an angle where you'll have to look at it from one particular side. Its just the nature of the character.

It'd be nice if the 360 for the exclusive actually featured the exclusive version so we could get turnarounds for both versions in the meantime.

It would be nice if Sideshow featured the EX in the 360° view.

Back