Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CollectorNC, if you got on the EX WL early enough you have a better than 50/50 chance of having it convert, IMO.

Collector's change their minds and cancel and credit cards get declined all the time.

I don't want to give you false hope...but you do have a chance of having the WL convert. :D

CollectorNC, if you got on the EX WL early enough you have a better than 50/50 chance of having it convert, IMO.

Collector's change their minds and cancel and credit cards get declined all the time.

I don't want to give you false hope...but you do have a chance of having the WL convert. :D

I did it last week...so not sure how early that was. :(

Yeah, it seems like waitlists placed very late in the game convert for many items. I can imagine that some got on the waitlist for this to avoid having to pay the NRD right away, and many of those are likely to decline wailtlist conversions anyway.

Not to mention ... you can still wait for the Avenger version :)

True, but I'm just not feeling the new costume. Maybe because I literally just saw CA. So are they doing a new Iron Man PF, Hulk PF, Thor Avengers PF, Black Widow PF and Hawkeye PF?

True, but I'm just not feeling the new costume. Maybe because I literally just saw CA. So are they doing a new Iron Man PF, Hulk PF, Thor Avengers PF, Black Widow PF and Hawkeye PF?
That will probably be determined, in part, by the success of these other movie PFs. I worry about the potential for their movie Thor and Cap, as both have their issues. So did Mark VI, though that was more QC than design.

That will probably be determined, in part, by the success of these other movie PFs. I worry about the potential for their movie Thor and Cap, as both have their issues. So did Mark VI, though that was more QC than design.

Another Hulk PF would be nice since I missed out on the one that is now a grail.

I hope not ... but the question is ... if you were SSC ... and you know X is going to be stock out in 7 days ... will you keep making it ? Look at HT ... they just dont care about that ... in case there is order ... there is IM ...

I'm watching the REG and may pull the trigger if it gets low. But I do like the EX shield.

I think you'll get a converson on the EX. Ignore the reg. The shield is on the wrong arm and the freshly painted shield is never shown in the movie.

If The Avengers movie rocks and they make another Cap PF then I'd only get that one if they include another Evans sculpt. Not feeling the Blue Beetle cowl.

I think you'll get a converson on the EX. Ignore the reg. The shield is on the wrong arm and the freshly painted shield is never shown in the movie.

If The Avengers movie rocks and they make another Cap PF then I'd only get that one if they include another Evans sculpt. Not feeling the Blue Beetle cowl.

Wait, the EX has the shield on the correct arm and the REG has it on the incorrect?

That's right. Cap wears his shield on the left. The reg is clean (not movie accurate) and on the right arm (also not movie accurate.)

Wow, that's kind of a big difference and oversight. Perhaps it will be corrected by the time they both ship?

Back