Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a sweet deal on a brand new reg on evilbay. #1285

Yet another one that looks soo much better in person, happy to add him to my collection:yess:

vmuq7d.jpg

Got a sweet deal on a brand new reg on evilbay. #1285

Yet another one that looks soo much better in person, happy to add him to my collection:yess:

vmuq7d.jpg

Glad you picked him up! He is so much more awesome in person. Nice picture BTW.

SO... Number the Regular #604 has found a NEW home, and in doing so it has become my FIRST PIECE EVER!!!!! :yess::yess::yess::yess:I am going to get some Pictures up tomorrow an take a better look at him, but I think he is PERFECT!!!

SO... Number the Regular #604 has found a NEW home, and in doing so it has become my FIRST PIECE EVER!!!!! :yess::yess::yess::yess:I am going to get some Pictures up tomorrow an take a better look at him, but I think he is PERFECT!!!

Congrats. It's addictive as hell though.

It is AWESOME!!!!!! I still need to get some pics for the thread. It is underrated by many if it isn't considered by most to be an amazing PF. There is some real presence there; pose, sculpt, likeness, and it captures the spirit of the movie perfectly, and since I am a huge fan of the movie that is awesome. Also, it is a great mixture of media. In its own way an equal to any thing else I have seen, and I have seen both Colossus and Skaar. Now that is just my opinion, but it is how I feel.

Last edited:
Back