Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cap Movie PF

I have been wondering if since there will be a Capt. America PF based on the Film, will there be a Red Skull PF based on the Movie?

I have been wondering if since there will be a Capt. America PF based on the Film, will there be a Red Skull PF based on the Movie?

I'm pretty sure Red Skull is gonna follow soon. The screenshots I've seen looks like he has potential.

I am too.

If they go straight from the concept art we're gonna get several arm options. So we in theory should have a ton of display options. Which is damn fine by me.

That's what I'm hoping for and that will most definitely be fine with me! :yess:

Yeah looking forward to seeing the different options as well.

It should be really cool! :D

Yeah, I wanting some kind of firearm for the left arm as well. Would go really well with this pose.

So far im not impressed, the material looks great but the pose seems awkward to me, arched in back and stomach poking out, I dont like that, but maybe when I see it at SDCC my mind will change. I did plan on ordering this but im gonna hold off for now.

So far im not impressed, the material looks great but the pose seems awkward to me, arched in back and stomach poking out, I dont like that, but maybe when I see it at SDCC my mind will change. I did plan on ordering this but im gonna hold off for now.

You're really going to regret it whent hey come up with the complimentary Red Skull pose!

redskullballet.jpg

Back