Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cap Movie PF

I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures and i'm sure the shield will be just like the film when we see better pictures.

I may be wrong, but when I look at the preview photo the shield looks to be either photo-shopped in, or selected and it's brightness/contrasted enhanced.. to me the lighting on the shield is not consistent with the lighting on the PF figure. It's seems to have the same color intensity that the stripes on the right side of the picture. If you look at the far left part of the shield it looks a bit blown out in the highlight area. This may be why some are perceiving the shield to be odd looking, I'm sure all promo pics are photo-shopped to a degree...:)

I may be wrong, but when I look at the preview photo the shield looks to be either photo-shopped in, or selected and it's brightness/contrasted enhanced.. to me the lighting on the shield is not consistent with the lighting on the PF figure. It's seems to have the same color intensity that the stripes on the right side of the picture. If you look at the far left part of the shield it looks a bit blown out in the highlight area. This may be why some are perceiving the shield to be odd looking, I'm sure all promo pics are photo-shopped to a degree...:)

Yeah shield looks very bright, it could also be polished or made with metal which adds to the shine I guess.

I think it looks decent. I don't overthink the poses, especially on P.F.'s, these aren't 12" figures, they are statues. And many of the P.F.'s are similar to this in pose (Captain Jack, Godfather, Indiana Jones, etc.)

I wanna see how much it is, it may be my first P.F. in a few years.

Captain America is my favorite Marvel character, I guess whether I order it or not hinges on if I like the movie or not.

I think it looks decent. I don't overthink the poses, especially on P.F.'s, these aren't 12" figures, they are statues. And many of the P.F.'s are similar to this in pose (Captain Jack, Godfather, Indiana Jones, etc.)

I wanna see how much it is, it may be my first P.F. in a few years.

Captain America is my favorite Marvel character, I guess whether I order it or not hinges on if I like the movie or not.

Good points, but some of the best PFs are the ones that have great/good poses. Cap PF, Thor, Gambit, Doom . Difference between 12" and PFs is they have no articulation so you're stuck with a pose if it's awkward or unnatural. Have to see the full reveal to judge this one tho'.

Last edited:

Good points, but some of the best PFs are the ones that have great/good poses. Cap PF, Thor, Gambit, Doom and for the non-. Difference between 12" and PFs is they have no articulation so you're stuck with a pose if it's awkward or unnatural. Have to see the full reveal to judge this one tho'.

Statue is either is or not. If it lacks the essence, it sucks. Unlike figures, maybe part of the figure is not as playable as the other but still it can still be a gorgeous work. I do not like the CA base on the first reveal, will know if it is good later :)

Movie Avengers! Would be interesting. This Capt looks awesome so far. Better than movie Thor PF. His cape doesn't look like it have wire in it to make it more dynamic or free flowing.

Looking forward to the movie Hulk PF, LOL. Better yet, a modern comic Hulk PF.

:yess: :hi5:

I'm looking forward to seeing the full reveal on this baby! :rock

Me 2. We still have the full reveal and comic-con images to go over before full judgement can be made by anyone, but I admit that I'm liking what I'm seeing right now.

I liked it better as a sketch (does that make sense?) but I'm willing to reserve judgment until I see the full reveal. I would have rathered they did the weathered up BD version though, I like that look to the shield better.

cappfpos.jpg

Thanks for posting that, great! If I had all three I might be inclined to have Cap and Thor switch places though. Then Thor and Iron Man would be extending arms to either side with Cap's shield front and center.

Yeah, I thought of that but the preview only gave us 3/4 of the shield ;x But that may look great too!

Back