Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cap Movie PF

I thought of extending it to recreate the whole shield but I got lazy : P

Here's a quick and dirty PS, sorry for the quality...

avengerspf.jpg

Iron Man pose says:

"I'm going to kick your ass!"

Thor pose says:

"Hey you.....Wanna fight?"

Cap pose says:

"Do I look good in this outfit or what?"

I did not order Thor cause I did not like the pose and although Cap's pose is not great, I really want a Captain America PF and this is it. I wish the pose was this one:

captain%2Bamerica%2Bmovie%2Bchris%2Bevans.jpg

...but it isn't. I would love to talk to the people who choose the pose for the Premium Formats. Why they picked this PF pose over the pic above is beyond me.....I love the intensity of expression, the "battle feel" to it, the weathering, the dynamic pose.....

Oh well.....

I think the details and such are really well done but I 100% agree with the pose complaints. In the posters and trailers he is so badass and the pose for the PF is almost like a male model or something...bizarre.

Here's a quick and dirty PS, sorry for the quality...

avengerspf.jpg

As awesome as the thought of these three together was before Cap was shown, there just doesn't seem to be any "flow" to the 3 of them together:dunno I'm anticipating more pics though before I make any more judgments

Can somebody with the comic versions post a pic of these 3 guys together? I remember seeing someone post their pic and was blown away at how awesome they all looked together and that's how it should've been with these movie versions.

Apart from the Cap pose, I think those fit together pretty well. About as well as their comic versions do, anyhow (which I own). But that pose. . . "I want to break freeeeeee!"

I will wait for the Final Production piece is unveiled, hopefully with a switch out hand holding a 45 cal. and of course the Shield in the other, but will SSC do a Modern Cap PF based on the Avengers in May 2012?

:duff

I'm looking forward to seeing what comes with Cap as far as switch out parts go. :D

We could get an arm holding weapon (Thompson sub-machine gun, .45), two different shield arms (?).

I am too.

If they go straight from the concept art we're gonna get several arm options. So we in theory should have a ton of display options. Which is damn fine by me.

Not into the movie versions. A comiquette in 1/4 scale would be and automatic order for me. The life size bust looks good.

:duff

I'm looking forward to seeing what comes with Cap as far as switch out parts go. :D

We could get an arm holding weapon (Thompson sub-machine gun, .45), two different shield arms (?).

Yeah looking forward to seeing the different options as well.

I think you're right Khev, well they got 2 to choose from, or maybe they'll choose to reveal a super horror plushie on that day : P

Hey Josh, don't forget to get some good shots of this PF at the con!

I could also use some shots of the Lara Croft PF too :wink1:

Back