Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cap Movie PF

Sorta girly pose...the 1:1 bust is to good to pass on.
And I don't understand why Hollywood messed with the iconic shield and put that little line design in the star.

BB

I agree girly pose and stop taking things so personal on here you fricking Freaks.

Is it his elongated lower stomach area with little stuff going on there that is the culprit? :dunno if that makes any sense whatsoever :slap it's because he's leaning back.

Doesn't help that his shield isn't metal either :tap or is it :dunno

Overall though, looks good.

Need more angles.

Last edited:

Here's a quick and dirty PS, sorry for the quality...

avengerspf.jpg

EPIC!:hi5::clap:yess:

This looks like it's tailored made to be the left side flank and the Mark VI the right side flank with Thor in the middle.

and Now I won't be able to get "Under Pressure" out of my head....thanks :lol

Would you prefer to have "MMMBop" stuck in your head? :lol Whatever you do, don't think about "MMMBop."

He's pretty much doing that pose over and over here, btw:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E-WasNzVpI"]YouTube - ‪Queen - Another One Bites The Dust‬‏[/ame]

IM was paired with WM, Thor was paired with Destroyer.

So wheres Red Skull?

Damn....are they ever going to make a classic Cap comiquette? This is like the 3rd different Cap PF already.

This PF looks petty good. PFs are well suited for the marvel movie versions. They look just like the characters do in the films.

Since I usually don't collect movie statues, I'll wait for a classic Cap comiquette to be released. Congrats to everyone that will be picking this up.

was really looking forward to this piece but don't like the pose , he doesn't look like chris evans and his shield looks like crap , so easy pass for me

I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures and i'm sure the shield will be just like the film when we see better pictures.

Back