Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cap Movie PF

It looks to match the original Cap PF where chest was sculpted and the rest is fabric although with the film version I'm not sure that was necessary. I have to say I like the PF, my wife absolutely loves it, but I like the 1:1 a little better...

So far the pose and expression on the PF are not great, but need to see more pictures. The bust looks good.

Yeah looks good but they overthought the pose yet again. : P I think it may look better when we see the whole thing tho.

i dont really like it..hope sideshow releases something comic based in comic-con

I have the original Captain America PF and I love it, but I might get this just because I really like it. I love the classic WWII look and hope the EX is him holding a Thompson.

Well, I've been waiting for this, and I plan on ordering it as soon as it goes up. I hate that I can't make it to SDCC this year, or I'd order it at the booth. But this will be mine, for sure.

I'd like to display it with the shield in his left hand and a weapon in the right. Hope that's possible.

The bust shows just how badass the classic costume could have been in the movie with only minor tweaks like darker colors and a couple extra lines.

I wonder why every single SSC Captain America always has to be looking up at the sky.

He can obviously see the chicks from Sucker-Punch closing in!...:) That lucky yank!

Last edited:

Well, I've been waiting for this, and I plan on ordering it as soon as it goes up. I hate that I can't make it to SDCC this year, or I'd order it at the booth. But this will be mine, for sure.

I'd like to display it with the shield in his left hand and a weapon in the right. Hope that's possible.

Tom remember they don't take orders at the booth anymore.

so with this one, we have total 3 captain america !!

The face looks very off to me, and the expression & pose are poor imo.

Regardless, congrats to the Cap fans who are going to add this to their collections :D

Back