Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems every gun I was good with and liked to use blows now.

Which were they? I still love the F2000, M4 and the auto pistol. The smoke grenade launcher is a total blast. Funny when everyone is running around in the smoke.

Also only being able to play custom games and not ones hosted by EA/Dice is ridiculous.

I honestly don't mind. I have lots of laughs on TDM servers.

I got this game the day it came out and really enjoyed but it seems everything is going downhill. I think it's time for me to move onto another game.

Same but it's not really went downhill for me. Depends on where you play and play with. Lots of good laughs even in serious moments. I still love the game. Love the challenges of unlocking stuff, thats also why I had to get Premium as well.

Is it me or did the F2000 become amazing? I remember it being pretty good before but I was on target all the time and got the headshot challenge super quick.

I tried getting back into BF3 but this rent-a-server bollocks has ruined the game for me.

I can't find any officials server only ones with 200%+ tickets that can go on for over an hour on the same map :mad:

And there is no filter to search for official servers either :slap

Which were they? I still love the F2000, M4 and the auto pistol. The smoke grenade launcher is a total blast. Funny when everyone is running around in the smoke.

I don't know all the names off hand, but they're mostly assault class and the m249 from support has definitely been messed with.

I personally like the larger ticket games..I felt some times in the normal HC servers that the team just started to gel and the game ended. I like the tug of war with big tickets that goes back and forth on the maps..winning one of those feels more rewarding than a 10 minute round. Plus there is nothing better or worse (depending which side you are on) than having all the flags and pinning the other team back.

I personally like the larger ticket games..I felt some times in the normal HC servers that the team just started to gel and the game ended. I like the tug of war with big tickets that goes back and forth on the maps..winning one of those feels more rewarding than a 10 minute round. Plus there is nothing better or worse (depending which side you are on) than having all the flags and pinning the other team back.

:exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

I'm starting to believe there are aim bots being used on jets, there are players shooting down other jets from across the map with machine guns as soon as a jet takes off.

There's really good, then there's _______s that cheat because they're small in the pants.

You guys are big fans of spawn trapping? Interesting.

On some boards you cant avoid it..like Metro..if you occupy all three flags it is impossible not to keep them pinned in their spawn..if you are at the cafe it is literally across the street..and in the subway its down the tubes.
If you dont keep them pinned..well thats just moronic..you would have to abandon the flag. If the team works together though, you can overcome that..plus they give several routes to take to spread out the dominant team. Problem is most people get to that point and go selfish and just want to snipe and pad their stats instead of getting down and dirty and picking up a rifle.

Exactly. When they place the spawns right next to the capture point, you really have no choice. That is unless you do something stupid like run back to the previous cap point.

It's not like they're entirely screwed. I've had it happen where we've had them stuck in their respawn on metro and one got by and captured our first point so we have to make our way back and then it's a whole new ball game.

I tried getting back into BF3 but this rent-a-server bollocks has ruined the game for me.

I can't find any officials server only ones with 200%+ tickets that can go on for over an hour on the same map :mad:

And there is no filter to search for official servers either :slap

Battlelog on the PC has a pretty good filter:

BattlelogDT.jpg

Back