Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Along with the upcoming Close Quarters expansion, now there's Armored Kill! :rock :rock

BF3ArmoredKill.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet, That armoured expansion should be fun. The tank is the only vehicle I'm actually good at and have fully upgraded.

I'm glad to see DICE fixed the stats issue. It sucks that they can't recover the list progress but I made back pretty much everything I lost in those 3 rounds in my first round back. 15 knife kills in one match made me pretty happy.

Just watched the E3 Conference, End Game and Armor Kill sound awesome. Dirt Bikes? ____ YEAH!

Anyone thinking about getting BF3 premium?

I think I might. I mean you're getting the 4 DLC's plus new weapons and vehicles and blah blah blah for $50. Packs on their own are $15 and then you have everything else.

Okay so I just downloaded the patch that was released for the 360 version. The only reason I downloaded it was to try the color blind option but it's supposed to have some big fixes. Anyway, I guess the patch includes the server download which I absolutely hate because now I can't play regular games with regular rules. I mainly play TDM and the only games available are custom games hosted by players. Where are the DICE games? Do they even have their own server? I don't want to play 200 or more tickets. I want to play 100. I want to play all maps. I don't just want to play Noshahr Canals which seems to be the only choice on many servers.

Does anyone know why there is no option to play normal games? I think it's ridiculous that I'm given no choice but to play custom games. Some custom games have different out of area zones so I can't even play the way I normally play.

If custom games are the only option then I guess I'll have to delete the update so I can just get DICE servers but I'd rather not have to do that. Any solutions?

I noticed they also introduced a new m320 launcher that shoots regular grenades, but they are a timed detonation. It's actually pretty neat.

I think I might sit and wait for the premium before I decide If I want it.

Okay so I just downloaded the patch that was released for the 360 version. The only reason I downloaded it was to try the color blind option but it's supposed to have some big fixes. Anyway, I guess the patch includes the server download which I absolutely hate because now I can't play regular games with regular rules. I mainly play TDM and the only games available are custom games hosted by players. Where are the DICE games? Do they even have their own server? I don't want to play 200 or more tickets. I want to play 100. I want to play all maps. I don't just want to play Noshahr Canals which seems to be the only choice on many servers.

Does anyone know why there is no option to play normal games? I think it's ridiculous that I'm given no choice but to play custom games. Some custom games have different out of area zones so I can't even play the way I normally play.

If custom games are the only option then I guess I'll have to delete the update so I can just get DICE servers but I'd rather not have to do that. Any solutions?

no solutions but yeah, I can't seem to find just regular TDM anymore, 200 tickets is fine but the games to 500 are just way too long.

Back