Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone see the Aug/M320 Smoke glitch? Saw a video of a guy just clowning fools with it today, just brutal!

Played this last night for the first time in a while and had a good time. The last patch which reverted the guns worked some to fix things but it's not great. Tried using the f2000 which isn't bad at all so I'll rock that for a bit. Me and some friends decided to get the premium content since we all plan on playing it enough to justify the purchase.

Played this last night for the first time in a while and had a good time. The last patch which reverted the guns worked some to fix things but it's not great. Tried using the f2000 which isn't bad at all so I'll rock that for a bit. Me and some friends decided to get the premium content since we all plan on playing it enough to justify the purchase.

F2000 is good but the recoil is still nasty at long range, I prefer the Aug or G3A3 for assault. The new M417 for recon is a blast to use. The new maps are really fun but it's becoming a shotty/C4 mess.

I think I will wait and make sure you guys are going to play it before I get the premium :lol

Not like I will be playing for a bit with insane work schedule.

I think I will wait and make sure you guys are going to play it before I get the premium :lol

Not like I will be playing for a bit with insane work schedule.

I found the official Dice servers and played quite a bit over the weekend (Saturday night drunk sniping with a seat taken or two) and figure I will get it just for the new maps and content. Lonnie is even interested in playing again.

Picked up the Premium package last night and had a blast playing conquest domination on scrap metal but I think the best part of the night was taking Josh's dog tags.:nana:

Picked up the Premium package last night and had a blast playing conquest domination on scrap metal but I think the best part of the night was taking Josh's dog tags.:nana:

:horror :horror :horror

my god rest his BF3 soul :monkey2

I'll miss you BF3 Josh, yes we only played 3 matches together in 8 months, but i'll miss you nonetheless :(

Wait, you respawned, welcome back. :hi5:

The worse? Don't you feel like ____ as you watch yourself getting knifed?

Oh man. A little piece of my soul is stolen along with my dog tag.

Back