Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hells Yeah!

a2.jpg

If you console players have never experianced a 64 player vehicle combat BF, you're in for a real treat. Bf2 was absolutely mental.

I've made probably 20 different figures in various uniforms, colors and weapon variances. My most recent creation is this Aftermath crossbow. I've given it to my Aftermath RU Assault class figure in an OD Green uniform. I haven't posted any of these here before so I just thought I'd share my love for the game in a different way. Hope that it's okay that I shared them here....
AftermathBow111_zpsc752a526.jpg
AftermathBow115_zps83fc5f9a.jpg

AftermathBow114_zpse575dbff.jpg
AftermathBow116_zpse159c964.jpg
AftermathBow133_zps5794da01.jpg
AftermathBow132_zpsf7871fa4.jpg

I've got a new web site I'm working on to post all my figures. Once it's up I'll post the URL for everyone....
DesertRUengi111_zps402552bd.jpg
Happy Friday All!:wave
USEngi3_zps2c103ce0.jpg

Awesome stuff! Those engi's look great too. :rock

I've been really enjoying the CTF mode in the new expansion, great fun strappin around on the bikes.

Last Year? erm, I think the most recent expansion pack isn't about a month old yet. There are some people that still play Battlefield Bad Company which is soooooooooo much older than last year but it's a cool game. I still enjoy the game myself and play regularly with friends in other states. :rock

I kicked the BF3 habit last year. Tempted to play but don't like the feeling of not knowing what day it is and smelling funky.

This game never gets old !

I had a little break but back on it at the moment and wil be right up to bf4.

Back