E3 2013 - Info and General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not trolling. I was pointing out why you don't like anything MS has done. You acted like it should be a surprise as to why you didn't.

"I wonder why"

Because I don't want to invest in something that I know is guaranteed to break after dumping at least 500$ into.

Enjoy going through 4 Xbox Ones buddy.

Because I don't want to invest in something that I know is guaranteed to break after dumping at least 500$ into.

Enjoy going through 4 Xbox Ones buddy.

Fair enough. That's a more staright forward response than before.

I didn't go through 4 360's so I don't expect to this time around. We shall see. That's if I end up going with the X1.

Fair enough. That's a more staright forward response than before.

I didn't go through 4 360's so I don't expect to this time around. We shall see. That's if I end up going with the X1.

I don't want anyone, to have to spend more than they have to, to sustain a system.

I hope for you guy's sake that MS worked out the RROD bugs.

I don't want anyone, to have to spend more than they have to, to sustain a system.

I hope for you guy's sake that MS worked out the RROD bugs.

I understand that issues happen with all systems. So its just part of the game.

I only went through 1 360

Yeah, my original system finally died on me after like 3 years. My elite system never game me issues and my Gears system has been running just fine.

My concern now is making sure I have the non-hd cords for my gears system. :lol

Went through 3 xbox 360s. Pretty ridiculous imo. Hopefully they fix their **** for the Xbox One. Anyways Mirrors Edge 2 just made me buy a ps4 :lol unless for some reason it is exclusive which I highly doubt. I have no idea whats going on this E3 so far. I just got home from work so I have only seen your alls comments.

Can't wait for Sony's press conference! I hope that PS4 will have an alien-like design instead of a generic looking box.

Went through 3 xbox 360s. Pretty ridiculous imo. Hopefully they fix their **** for the Xbox One. Anyways Mirrors Edge 2 just made me buy a ps4 :lol unless for some reason it is exclusive which I highly doubt. I have no idea whats going on this E3 so far. I just got home from work so I have only seen your alls comments.
I've been at work too, so I missed everything. Your comment just showed me Mirror's Edge 2 was revealed, and not as an exclusive yet, so I jumped out of my seat. :lol

Back