Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just went 38-10 and my team still lost. :slap It's incredibly annoying when you put that much effort into winning but still lose because your teammates suck. Go play Call of Duty or something. :cuckoo:

being 38-10 means ____ on BF3. maybe you should have been doing objectives instead of just trying to get your kill/death ratio up?

Just went 38-10 and my team still lost. :slap It's incredibly annoying when you put that much effort into winning but still lose because your teammates suck. Go play Call of Duty or something. :cuckoo:
Unless your playing TdM I am not surprised. Let me guess you were an attacker so all those kills were pretty much pointless for the team.

being 38-10 means ____ on BF3. maybe you should have been doing objectives instead of just trying to get your kill/death ratio up?

If you think I care about my KDR, you missed my point entirely. I'm not some COD newb who cares about my Kill/Death ratios.

Unless your playing TdM I am not surprised. Let me guess you were an attacker so all those kills were pretty much pointless for the team.

Actually, it was Conquest, and I was defending and trying to capture flags as well as getting kills.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/14404956/2/275461670/

If you think I care about my KDR, you missed my point entirely. I'm not some COD newb who cares about my Kill/Death ratios.

Actually, it was Conquest, and I was defending and trying to capture flags as well as getting kills.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/14404956/2/275461670/

bf3lol.jpg

Managed to complete 8/10 assignments for the BtK weapons. The assignments definitely got me to do things I normally wouldn't do. I feel a little dirty after getting the 50 rocket kills. I hate squad deathmatch and I think I might try more conquest matches. I had never been in a conquest match and had done 700 rounds of rush.

To be honest, I'm not crazy about any of the new maps. Theyre huge (can be good or bad, but I tend t like the smaller ones best) and very vehicle focused. Again, I'm an infantry guy mostly, so getting huge vehicle maps isn't a big plus for me. It would've been nice if they gave us a mix. These are all huge and all vehicle. A map like Wake Island, there's honestly no reason to ever be on foot. Fly around or tank whore all day and you're good to go.

If you're an aircraft fan, you'll be happy. Every map has both jets and attack choppers. If you're a sniper, you'll be happy. Every map has a ton of hiding spots and super long field of views. The maps are fine for what they are. They're just not great for an infantry run and gunner like me. I spent most of my time on foot trying to shoot down all the birds.

Sounds like exactly what I wanted, downloading now.

I need to get good at flying jets so this is good for me.

Is there more destruction as was advertised or was it just a lolz stunt.

To be honest this is one thing I have forgotten since the days of BF2. It seriously infuriates me when people take all the vehicles and worst of all, it's always just one person in a jet, chopper, jeep and tank. Or some bugger flies a jet or chopper for a few minutes then bails.

However, the maps are just pure awesomeness. :D

Used the mortar last night at Karkand; felt really good to put it to some good use. Spammed the hell out of the armor and troops that were trying to capture bases. Even though I got mostly assists; it scared them off really good.

Used the mortar last night at Karkand; felt really good to put it to some good use. Spammed the hell out of the armor and troops that were trying to capture bases. Even though I got mostly assists; it scared them off really good.

I use my mortar any time I can and thats exactly what I do. I bomb the hell out of the flags and enemy armor.

I am disappointed that I was gone for a week and they ruined the game. I didn't buy battlefamas 3. If I wanted a clone of COD I would have only bought COD.

I know i'm late to the party but i just picked this up today and i have to say i am very impressed with it .

I'm only on the 2nd mission on the campaign but IMO the graphics look waaaaaaaaaaaay better than MW3 .

I played a little online , the maps are massive , which i like , its gunna take abit to get use to but i feel that i will be playing this game alot longer than MW3 .

I guess I just think differently because I know which guns are more powerful and those are the ones I never choose. I like using basic weapons with basic kits. I hate lights and lasers. I usually go for a basic gun with a grip and a decent sight, done. Dont need or care for all those over power guns.

I know i'm late to the party but i just picked this up today and i have to say i am very impressed with it .

I'm only on the 2nd mission on the campaign but IMO the graphics look waaaaaaaaaaaay better than MW3 .

I played a little online , the maps are massive , which i like , its gunna take abit to get use to but i feel that i will be playing this game alot longer than MW3 .

are you playing on consoles or pc ? because the game looks terrible on consoles.

Which mean's like the scar (before the fix) everyone is using it?

Yup, a lot of people have started using it. You die so quickly it's not even funny. It beats pretty much anything. If I wanted to be an ass, I'd start using it myself, but I hate it when other people use it against me, so I won't use it against anyone else. Dice needs to tweak the power down a bit like they did with the SCAR.

I guess I just think differently because I know which guns are more powerful and those are the ones I never choose. I like using basic weapons with basic kits. I hate lights and lasers. I usually go for a basic gun with a grip and a decent sight, done. Dont need or care for all those over power guns.

My favorite gun is still the M4A1 with holographic sight and a fore grip.

are you playing on consoles or pc ? because the game looks terrible on consoles.

I don't agree with "the game looks terrible on consoles." It's by far the best looking FPS to come out on the PS3 and Xbox to date. Yeah, it might not be as detailed as it is on PC, but nothing even remotely close to "terrible." The PS3 and Xbox 360 are both using outdated ____ hardware compared to what PC guys have available to them, so obviously the PC guys have the advantage in the graphics department.

Back