Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yea?, Best Buy had both editions for the same price so, just wondering if the perks to the Limited are worth it, like do you get a extended campaign with the Limited? or is it just maps for multiplayer?.

Oh, that you didn't mention. :tap

If same price, def should've picked up the LE. :slap

Oh, that you didn't mention. :tap

If same price, def should've picked up the LE. :slap

I can still do this, just BB didn't have any LE left on boxing day so i bought regular but, i can get the LE now so..was just debating returning the regular for the LE if!..its really worth it so, i ask for some opinions.

:rotfl

I know, right?

bahhahaha!...

I can still do this, just BB didn't have any LE left on boxing day so i bought regular but, i can get the LE now so..was just debating returning the regular for the LE if!..its really worth it so, i ask for some opinions.

bahhahaha!...

Run, don't walk, to get that LE :hi5:

I had to dig up this thread from page 3!

Just wanted to complain about the Famas and shotguns with frag rounds again. :lol

Just wanted to complain about the Famas and shotguns with frag rounds again. :lol

LOL

:1-1:

I've been taking a break from BF3. Been playing limbo, portal 2, and mass effect 2. Getting ready for the third but having never played the first. :cuckoo:

I guess in between games; I'll work on assignments to unlock those Karkand guns.

LOL

:1-1:

I've been taking a break from BF3. Been playing limbo, portal 2, and mass effect 2. Getting ready for the third but having never played the first. :cuckoo:

I guess in between games; I'll work on assignments to unlock those Karkand guns.

God what a game Limbo is. I actually spent over a day on one puzzle!

superb

Had a QC on Metro and EVERY ENEMY used either the FAMAS or the UCAS with Frag rounds, completely sucked the fun out of the game.

Had another CQ on Kharg where they circled our base and destroyed our aircfaft before they could take off :mad:

Other than those cheap players, the game is ace.

I had taken a break from BF over xmas, played Skyrim, got back into it last week

Haven't played for a bit. Got some games for x-mas and been trying to start working through those. Personally, I like the FAMAS I do as well with it as I do with other guns. I guess what I'm saying is I don't see a big jump in how I do with it or without it.

Back