Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, a lot of people have started using it. You die so quickly it's not even funny. It beats pretty much anything. If I wanted to be an ass, I'd start using it myself, but I hate it when other people use it against me, so I won't use it against anyone else. Dice needs to tweak the power down a bit like they did with the SCAR.

Heh, I have it but haven't used it yet. I never knew it was so powerful because I haven't died from it a lot.

After watching some videos of the campaign for this game i have to say i'm sold, the graphics are really good and the sound seems better then MW3, just seems more raw and realistic, you can hear yourself running and all the swearing..must buy soon.

Which mean's like the scar (before the fix) everyone is using it?

Wish I could play this again but have to wait until after xmas! Damn wireless!
The scar shot marshmallows compared to the Famas. Yes I played a game and had a ton of deaths, unless you pulled a head shot and were not using the Famas you died. Only one maybe two deaths were from any other gun, and one was a sniper.

The scar shot marshmallows compared to the Famas. Yes I played a game and had a ton of deaths, unless you pulled a head shot and were not using the Famas you died. Only one maybe two deaths were from any other gun, and one was a sniper.

I think it was just bad luck. I get killed by the Famas now and then, but it's not epidemic. It's probably OP..I don't have an experience wit it to know for sure, but I'm certain that if it is even a little OP, they'll nerf it. They nerf everything.

I think it was just bad luck. I get killed by the Famas now and then, but it's not epidemic. It's probably OP..I don't have an experience wit it to know for sure, but I'm certain that if it is even a little OP, they'll nerf it. They nerf everything.
I doubt it was bad luck, its been many games and multiple nights and other people I know have seen the same issue.

It seems that its same power of any other Assault Rifle with same range and same accuracy and like twice the ROF.

It reminds me of the p90 is COD where they got ROF right but the rest of formula was wrong.

Game looks great on Xbox, especially the newer maps.

Beanbag/sofa + pad = perfection. As much as I love the PC, drivers and keyboard & mouse plus regular soft chair aint so great.

Karkand does look fantastic though.

6534533163_c7dc5aaf96_b.jpg

6534521349_98924775d3_b.jpg

6534537665_fa430055db_b.jpg

6534545787_9f6f006b5e_b.jpg

6534568593_bc86cc7ef1_b.jpg

Loving this game at the moment, was playing Rush on Operation Metro and got a pretty sweet 6 kill with a clay-more! :yess:

I've also downloaded Back to Karkand map pack and they're pretty cool too, very large though.

So since I haven't been able to play since early november how is the G3 these days, since the nerf? That's my gun.

I haven't used it, but I would imagine it's pretty mediocre now hehe. They seem to be nerfing the overall damage across the board, so the G3 won't be spared. I played yesterday and it seemed like every gun took more bullets to kill with. Even the stinkin Stinger has been nerfed. Between the flares and now nerfed damage it can take forever to shoot something down. Bummer. Ill miss my Scar. Now it's just another average weapon thatll let me down at the worst moment.

I haven't used it, but I would imagine it's pretty mediocre now hehe. They seem to be nerfing the overall damage across the board, so the G3 won't be spared. I played yesterday and it seemed like every gun took more bullets to kill with. Even the stinkin Stinger has been nerfed. Between the flares and now nerfed damage it can take forever to shoot something down. Bummer. Ill miss my Scar. Now it's just another average weapon thatll let me down at the worst moment.
See to me I think all the old weapons are pretty fair as far as damage. All the new ones are pretty over powered.

See to me I think all the old weapons are pretty fair as far as damage. All the new ones are pretty over powered.

I'm sure in time, the new ones will be nerfed too. My guess..the damage was really high in the beta and people freaked and complained up a storm. Ever since, DICE has been steadily lowering the damage to the level of old BFs or at least to BC2. I personally liked the new damage model in the beta. They needed to fix the bug that made people running take more damage, but I liked it otherwise.

Most of this is just a jaded gamer blabbing about nothing though.

I'm sure in time, the new ones will be nerfed too. My guess..the damage was really high in the beta and people freaked and complained up a storm. Ever since, DICE has been steadily lowering the damage to the level of old BFs or at least to BC2. I personally liked the new damage model in the beta. They needed to fix the bug that made people running take more damage, but I liked it otherwise.

Most of this is just a jaded gamer blabbing about nothing though.

:rotfl:lecture:rotfl

I don't know what they're waiting for to fix the mute button. I can't stand those kinect players and their background noise.

Just play hardcore then.

Is the limited edition of this game really worth the hassle to get if i return my sealed regular copy and get the limited instead?.

I got this game over the weekend plus AC Revelations for $20,Saints Row 3 $40,and Dead Island $25..can't wait to hook up my wireless PS3 headphones and hear these games in 7.1 surround.

Is the limited edition of this game really worth the hassle to get if i return my sealed regular copy and get the limited instead?.

I got this game over the weekend plus AC Revelations for $20,Saints Row 3 $40,and Dead Island $25..can't wait to hook up my wireless PS3 headphones and hear these games in 7.1 surround.

I believe the Karkand map pack is 1200 MS points so keep what you have and just pay for that pack and you'll still come out ontop.

I don't believe there will be any additional "limited edition" free releases.

I believe the Karkand map pack is 1200 MS points so keep what you have and just pay for that pack and you'll still come out ontop.

Oh yea?, Best Buy had both editions for the same price so, just wondering if the perks to the Limited are worth it, like do you get a extended campaign with the Limited? or is it just maps for multiplayer?.

Oh yea?, Best Buy had both editions for the same price so, just wondering if the perks to the Limited are worth it, like do you get a extended campaign with the Limited? or is it just maps for multiplayer?.

If you get LE version; you get the back to Karkand pack that comes with guns and maps.

Back