Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm done with this for a while, other gun getting on to troll with c4 and stuff. I shot somebody with a shotgun point blank while he's shooting me with an ak, then somehow I die, and THEN my shotgun sho registers and he dies after I die?! :lol
Jets are still awesome though!

Get use to it man, thats just the joys of online play and your connection.

I just finished watching my 10 year old nephew in one round of Caspian Border flying his jet and shoot down 3 jets with heat seekers, shoot down another jet, a helicopter and kill a soldier on the ground with his jet machine gun and then get his jet shot down and while parachuting down shoot down a helicopter with a stinger missle.

Just amazing, and it was thrilling to watch, not even play, just watch.

I can't even open up the flares for my jet :gah:

How does one film/record a round.

Use fraps or xfire on the PC, or use a recording device (like a PVR, digital recorder etc) on a console. I think you can get capture cards for the consoles too.

Anybody encountered any cheaters yet? I went against this guy last night who was using some sort of invincibility exploit. He wouldn't take damage from anyone, I literally shot about 50 rounds from my M249 and he was STILL at 100% health. I already reported him on Battlefield's Twitter, his battle log and via Xbox Live. There is nothing I hate more than people who cheat.

Xbox Live gamer tag is Deodyce:

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Deodyce/stats/205162482/xbox/

Stay away from this guy, and if you see him in your lobby, report him immediately.

Anybody encountered any cheaters yet? I went against this guy last night who was using some sort of invincibility exploit. He wouldn't take damage from anyone, I literally shot about 50 rounds from my M249 and he was STILL at 100% health. I already reported him on Battlefield's Twitter, his battle log and via Xbox Live. There is nothing I hate more than people who cheat.

Stay away from this guy, and if you see him in your lobby, report him immediately.

HACKS!

:mad:

Yea I've encountered several. Getting shot through walls, taking headshots from a sniper firing from the hip, etc. From my experience, an admin is usually in there and takes care of it within the round. But when one isn't, ooooh boy. :lol

I came across that a week or two ago. He was getting shot and you could see guy reactant as he was slowed moving towards me by bullets but clip from M4 then two full clips from 1911 he finally got to me and knifed me and had 100% health. He went something crazy like 20-30 kills and no deaths that round.

Mine was also on 360

Downloading now. I never played BF2 so these will be new to me. Looking forward to trying them out.

Back