Alien Queen Diorama - up for presale now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those prices are insane, would'nt it be cheaper to buy it directly from sieshow?

(sorry i don't how it works for you fellow uk freaks :monkey3)

i think buying it from sideshow is abit more expensive, after shipping costs :monkey2 it sucks to be a uk collector :monkey2:monkey2

Me too!
I might just have to get that damn power-loader just to complete my set.

I'm glad I got into these before they all but went extinct in my neck of the woods.
DSC06690.jpg

Hmmmm. I never realized the first one was so big compared to the others. Does it weigh about the same? Too bad I missed the boat on the first two. The second is virtually impossible to find.

It may sound stupid but I'm actually kind of glad I passed on the aliens diorama.
I have my palisades warrior to reperesent the aliens alien and we will probably get a maquette too which will rock so I'm not worried about not having anything to use as a warrior.

I bought the original one and am waiting for it now. Still unsure about ressurection but I will get the alien 3 one !. :rock

Although I suppose if you like complete sets it could suck !.

the Aliens dio is my favorite, it's truely an work of art imo.
until the Queen comes out that is.

I'm sure its an awesome piece and if I ever saw it for a good price I would probably pick it up. I guess what I said came out wrong.

What I mean is... my collection doesn't feel incomplete without it.
Although with the username " uscmhicks " I guess thats understandable. :lol

I'm much more excited about this though since I have NEVER had anything to reperesent the queen except the mcfarlane piece which fell apart. :lol

I have the P1 ex,P2 ex,Alien,Alien 3 dio's,i'm not worried about the A:R one as i dont like the movie but im missing the Aliens one and i cant find it for love or money,Dont remember the last time i saw one on the secondary market:banghead

And ive been on SS waitlist forever,but theres practically no chance of that coming through:monkey2:monkey2

I have the P1 ex,P2 ex,Alien,Alien 3 dio's,i'm not worried about the A:R one as i dont like the movie but im missing the Aliens one and i cant find it for love or money,Dont remember the last time i saw one on the secondary market:banghead

And ive been on SS waitlist forever,but theres practically no chance of that coming through:monkey2:monkey2

hey bro. i passes on the dio's when they came out and had a change of heart soon after they sold out. it took my a long time to find them specially the aliens dio. i ran across a guy who sold me the alien rec. dio at first, i think it was just luck that i e-mail if he had the others. he had the aliens and alien 3 dio also. he let me have them for about $120 each shipped. i lucked of and jumped on it.

good luck on your search.

:D

I fetched my "Alien" and "Aliens" dio from people on Ebay who sold them to me MISB for only $150.00 each. Keep looking my friend, deals are out there. :D Good luck!

Thanks,WOW you guys got great deals on them!

I almost won one a few months back #5 i think,but it was a US listing on Ebay so it finished in the middle of the night,so i put in my highest bid in,thinking it was more than enough,when i woke up and checked i had been outbid by $5 !!!,needless to say i was gutted!

Since then i havent seen even 1 up for sale,oh well

The Hunt continues:banghead

I think I noticed last night that the Aliens diorama is now listed as Sold Out on Sideshow's website with waitlist no longer available, while the Alien version remains open for waitlists.

I almost won one a few months back #5 i think,but it was a US listing on Ebay so it finished in the middle of the night,so i put in my highest bid in,thinking it was more than enough,when i woke up and checked i had been outbid by $5 !!!,needless to say i was gutted!

I had a similar problem just this morning with an auction in the UK, as I am in the US. Woke up to be outbid by only 5 pound, and I would definately have gone higher. The auction was for a Marmit A style statue, and an artist proof at that.

Good luck on your seach, one will turn up for you. Also, I would encourage you to pick up the Ressurection piece as well. Even though the film is pure crap, the diorama is wonderful and the four (soon to be five) make an awesome display together.

:D

Sorry, just sort of slipped. I watch the film all the time and there are some great things about it, but it just falls extremely flat when compared to the first three. Those three films are in my top ten of all time, and Ressurection would probably not break the top 500!!!

Sorry, just sort of slipped. I watch the film all the time and there are some great things about it, but it just falls extremely flat when compared to the first three. Those three films are in my top ten of all time, and Ressurection would probably not break the top 500!!!

I agree with you that it's definitly the weakest of the series. The first three were incredible then... came the resurrection.

Furystorm-I've toyed with getting the A:R dio because its actually a really nice looking piece,but i just cant get past the movie its from!:lol

As you say i love the First 3 movies,they feel like they're from the same page but A:R was just wrong in every way imo:monkey2

If im honest i'd say A3 is my fav.............just:D

*dodges bottles and rocks*

Back