Alien Queen Diorama - up for presale now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went back and reread it to be sure. Here is the text:

FLEXPAY ITEM CANCELLATION FEES
Due to the increased administrative costs of the Flex Pay option, Sideshow will charge Flex Pay customers a cancellation fee of $20.00 for cancellations occurring before the first payment date, $40.00 for cancellations occurring after the first payment and before the second payment date, and $60.00 for cancellations occurring after the second payment and before the third payment date. (Based on a 3 payment plan, but fees may increase with number of payments.) If the item’s cost is less then $199, the cancellation fees may be scaled lower in proportion to the final item’s cost.

The cancellation fee will be charged directly to the customer’s credit card. By choosing Flex Pay in placing your order, you will be agreeing to pay any applicable cancellation fee. This is clearly noted on the item’s ordering page as well as during the check out process.

:D

It's a $20 fee if you cancel before the first payment, $40 after the first payment, and $60 after the second payment, I believe. It's been this way for some time. It's the same price no matter how much the piece costs.

How about don't cancel and sell it when it arrives. This is one piece you'll have ZERO problems moving!!!

I will neither cancel, nor will I ever part with this awesome diorama. This line is what brought me into the fold at Sideshow, and I am extemely excited to add this one to the previous four Alien dios. I only hope there is enough spacing between the two releases that I won't have trouble paying for what will likely become an $800 diorama!

I just wish they had chosen a base that looked better on its own. Hopefully it'll look good when displayed with the power loader, but not everyone is going to be getting both.

I will neither cancel, nor will I ever part with this awesome diorama. This line is what brought me into the fold at Sideshow, and I am extemely excited to add this one to the previous four Alien dios. I only hope there is enough spacing between the two releases that I won't have trouble paying for what will likely become an $800 diorama!

:lecture.............

THIS IS MINE...... This is the queen !!!!!!. :rock

THIS IS .... SPARTA !!. :rock

:lol

ohface.gif

Back