Alien Queen Diorama - up for presale now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm. I never realized the first one was so big compared to the others. Does it weigh about the same? Too bad I missed the boat on the first two. The second is virtually impossible to find.

It's a bit heavier, and a bit different than the others. But IMO, that's what makes it cool.

It may sound stupid but I'm actually kind of glad I passed on the aliens diorama.
I have my palisades warrior to reperesent the aliens alien and we will probably get a maquette too which will rock so I'm not worried about not having anything to use as a warrior.

I bought the original one and am waiting for it now. Still unsure about ressurection but I will get the alien 3 one !. :rock

Although I suppose if you like complete sets it could suck !.

Dude, even though the movie sucks...this piece is a work of art.
Resurrection is my 2nd to least favorite ALIEN movie, but I cant mock the diorama. The pose is just....awesome.

DSC06704.jpg

I fetched my "Alien" and "Aliens" dio from people on Ebay who sold them to me MISB for only $150.00 each. Keep looking my friend, deals are out there. :D Good luck!

I found mine at my local comic store.
Someone else mentioned that they found theirs locally, so I said what the heck and tried too. Who knew?!:eek: And only for $130.

all polystone statues are fragile, so we will have to be careful with the Queen.

I might try to but the Queen in an acrylic case, just to be sure.

It's a bit heavier, and a bit different than the others. But IMO, that's what makes it cool.

Dude, even though the movie sucks...this piece is a work of art.
Resurrection is my 2nd to least favorite ALIEN movie, but I cant mock the diorama. The pose is just....awesome.

DSC06704.jpg

I found mine at my local comic store.
Someone else mentioned that they found theirs locally, so I said what the heck and tried too. Who knew?!:eek: And only for $130.

I might try to but the Queen in an acrylic case, just to be sure.
Aaarrgghh...stop posting pics of that A:R dio!

I'm trying hard not to add it to my collection, but I'm weak, and failing miserably :monkey2:monkey2 (where's my wallet... :rolleyes:)

Back