Alien Queen Diorama - up for presale now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered!
I've been waiting for this diorama for a long time.
I just wish they would've announced it sooner. I might not have put the Alien Queen bust on a layaway plan from a LCS. O'well they'll look great together.:chew

Severely tempted by this baby. But with 2 Predator masks and half a dozen Hot Toys figures already on order I'll have to think about it!

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

Somebody's Exc. HT PREDATOR wait-list is about to be converted because this has priority over all my other pre-orders! I do think it's overpriced, but I really want this by any means necessary.

Too bad this ins't in 1/6 scale, so I can use the Hot Toys Power Loader. At least it will have its own version.

I aint complaining though. This is sweet and so mine.

I'm not meh, I like it, especially once it has the PL to counter it, but that's soo much money, I'd have preferred that in a diorama that wasn't scaled like the other dios and just made smaller to offer the full setup, cost less, and consume less space.

Its Expensive but it aint over priced. you cant afford it then get over it!:monkey4

Overpriced or not, it's hard to tell without the expertise. :monkey1
One thing is pretty sure though: most SSC items are cheaper on the secondary market. So, to everybody that can't afford it now, just wait a while and get it elsewhere! It's that simple. :D

Is this what SS meant by "the Queen is coming"? Not an exact quote, but I remember they said something like that and everyone assumed it was 1/6 scale Queen.

Ordered through SS! Little more expensive than getting it elsewhere, but I like the peace of mind knowing customer service will take care of it should it arrive with a broken piece. This thing looks fragile!

I'm getting it now. I'm sure this will be like the clean endo busts, in that it will skyrocket in price one it's sold out.

And where's my exclusive SS?
A little newt or bishop would have been nice considering you're raping our wallets.

Back