Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WAY too long of a break. Carter was an OK fill in and I'll watch again, but 3 months is ridiculous.

Well, so far season 3 is even worse.

Price was interesting and her chemistry with Coulson was awesome... so of course they had to kill her.
"4,722 Hours" was a very cool episode... so of course they had to ruin it buy sending half the cast back on that planet.
Daniels being possesed by the "Death" only to be "killed" and posses Ward is sooooo cliched.

Can't believe they're still goin' with the Hydra crap. Boring as hell.

you-know-lebowski.jpg

Is this thread dead? :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

Price was interesting and her chemistry with Coulson was awesome... so of course they had to kill her.
"4,722 Hours" was a very cool episode... so of course they had to ruin it buy sending half the cast back on that planet.
Daniels being possesed by the "Death" only to be "killed" and posses Ward is sooooo cliched.

Can't believe they're still goin' with the Hydra crap. Boring as hell.

Considering the source... :lol

I'm still trying to make sense of this episode though....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hated seeing Bobbi and Hunter leave the team also. I thought the "goodbye" scene was really well done.

I'm still trying to make sense of this episode though....

Spoiler Spoiler:

I guess because if they happened to get caught again it would cause more trouble than it's worth.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeh there's like a month and a half gap between yours and the last post on Feb4.

We got another nice little one-take Daisy fight scene like we did last season on this episode. I am pleased. :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

Apart from the stuff in that spoiler tag, I thought this was a solid episode. :D It was fun watching them do everything to avoid a predetermined fate and fail.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Edit: One of the most fun parts of this episode were the "fight rehearsals". I can imagine this was how it went behind the scenes (including the angry frustrated queues when someone forgets what they are supposed to do).

Back