Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm done with the show, it was overall decent while it lasted.

I've never fully recovered from how Coulson was caught in the Whedon/Feige bts battle with AOU even though he was a main catalyst player in Avengers and started off as an MCU character to begin with.

Then for the word to leak that these characters and events are really viewed as non events, none of this stuff will ever have any impact on the MCU, i'm done. :lol

Last edited:

I've never fully recovered from how Coulson was caught in the Whedon/Feige bts battle with AOU even though he was a main catalyst player in Avengers and started off as an MCU character to begin with.

Then for the word to leak that these characters and events are really viewed as none events, none of this stuff will ever have any impact on the MCU, i'm done. :lol

kHgR01m.gif
:wink1:

I faithfully watch it every week. Not every episode is fantastic, but I enjoy it. I thought last night's episode was especially good.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I faithfully watch it every week. Not every episode is fantastic, but I enjoy it. I thought last night's episode was especially good.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol :lol :lol

I have to watch it to see that alone.

Then for the word to leak that these characters and events are really viewed as none events, none of this stuff will ever have any impact on the MCU, i'm done. :lol

Can you give me a summary of what the "Whedon/Feige" battle with Coulson was? And what's that last bit? Marvel is saying AoS isn't canon? Not that I ever treated it as such.

Can you give me a summary of what the "Whedon/Feige" battle with Coulson was? And what's that last bit? Marvel is saying AoS isn't canon? Not that I ever treated it as such.

Nah, AoS, Carter and the like are canon. It's just that Whedon wasn't a fan of Coulson being alive, so he said that as far as he's concerned, AoS isn't canon in his universe. Thankfully, he's not the head of the MCU, so none of that is true. Everything is still connected, as always.

I don't see how it's not canon. How many movie characters have appeared on it at this stage? We've had Fury, Maria Hill, Lady Sif, Powers Boothe, the president from Iron Man 3....

I don't see how it's not canon. How many movie characters have appeared on it at this stage? We've had Fury, Maria Hill, Lady Sif, Powers Boothe, the president from Iron Man 3....

That was just Whedon being a little ***** and not understanding that he doesn't have a say in everything. Kinda like Snyder and his handling of Jimmy, Mercy, Secret IDs... Huh, Snyder and Whedon are more similar than I thought...

:lol :lol :lol

I have to watch it to see that alone.

It definately was the highlight of this episode.

I ended it on a high note. :lol

They explained it already, i'll just add that supposedly the farm scene was supposed to have been Fury AND Coulson in AOU, which would've been perfect and actually made sense for Stark's character to interact with him.

But noooo, AOS continues with Coulson alive being kept a secret? Wut...stupid...just really stupid.

Deflates his character to just silly missions that serve no purpose and have no impact.

He's an awesome character when in the MCU.

He belongs in the MCU, hopefully by IW he'll be back up on the big screen where he belongs.

If so then i'll just have to go and catch up with what I missed. :lol

But I was really pissed when he didn't show up in AOU, it almost ruined the movie and the show simultaneously for me. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just finished watching last night's episode and I really enjoyed it, especially the part you have in the spoiler tag! :lol

It definately was the highlight of this episode.

I ended it on a high note. :lol

They explained it already, i'll just add that supposedly the farm scene was supposed to have been Fury AND Coulson in AOU, which would've been perfect and actually made sense for Stark's character to interact with him.

But noooo, AOS continues with Coulson alive being kept a secret? Wut...stupid...just really stupid.

Deflates his character to just silly missions that serve no purpose and have no impact.

He's an awesome character when in the MCU.

He belongs in the MCU, hopefully by IW he'll be back up on the big screen where he belongs.

If so then i'll just have to go and catch up with what I missed. :lol

But I was really pissed when he didn't show up in AOU, it almost ruined the movie and the show simultaneously for me. :lol

But I thought it was so stupid that they instantly resurrected him and didn't bother watching AoS past maybe the first two episodes. How did they explain him being alive? All I remember is him being "in Tahiti" or something like he had implanted memories or whatever.

Kree science brought him back to life but he's not an Inhuman (Marvel not allowed to use the term Mutant) like some on his team.

I figured him being alive would be important for Stark, Cap, Thor and BW, but nope. :lol

Kree science brought him back to life but he's not an Inhuman (Marvel not allowed to use the term Mutant) like some on his team.

I figured him being alive would be important for Stark, Cap, Thor and BW, but nope. :lol

Yeah I wish they'd bring Coulson back to the main MCU films.

On another note, I am guessing Season 4 will be the last for this show, but I do hope they continue with the

Spoiler Spoiler:

in Netflix.

Back