Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ward is now:

image.jpeg

:lol

That was the longest minute I've ever seen for that portal to stay open. :lol And let's just casually stroll to it. Me, I'd be hauling it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup.

That was the longest minute I've ever seen for that portal to stay open. :lol And let's just casually stroll to it. Me, I'd be hauling it.

Same here! I would've been sprinting to that gate! :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed and I think the look between Coulson and Fitz was a "I/You killed Ward with extreme prejudice" one.

I thought it was a good episode. The whole possession thing is a bit of a cliched and cheap way of bringing in a 'new' villain without expanding the cast but I'll give it a chance. Just as long as they don't do an impossible pregnancy/prophesy child (with convenient accelerated growth) storyline which too many shows have done now.

Dammit if there is one thing I could impart to the writers it would be ''No impossible pregnancy/prophesy child (with convenient accelerated growth) storyline''. Don't do it writers! Impossible pregnancy/prophesy child (with convenient accelerated growth) storylines are boring and played out.

I was disappointed the mystery being was so weak, i thought he was suppose to be one of the most powerful inhuman.... Fist fight with fritz? Seriously?

Also who is ward suppose to be now, I don't know any characters in the comics that fits him...

Mid season finale wasn't bad, but I guess I was expecting a little more. I thought the mystery being was pretty weak too but now it is in Ward so we will see what happens there. Personally, I think it would have been a nice twist if Fitz was the one who got infected/possessed.

Episode ended pretty abruptly. What happened to Andrew/Lash? He just disappeared. How did Fitz and Coulson get through the portal? More importantly, how did Ward get through? I assume they will flashback to those moments in a future episode. Enjoyed it and don't mind the 3 month break. Looking forward to Agent Carter! :rock

Had to work last night so I avoided this thread for over 24 hours.

Interesting way to finish out the first half. The thing killing Will? Okay. Kind of sucks that they couldn't go any deeper into the love triangle situation after Fitz genuinely worked to get him back for numerous episodes, but I guess there was no point in dragging that out.

The thing possessing Ward's body and managing to get it through the portal? Meh... Wasn't really feeling that but I've loved everything about this series and season so far, so I have faith it'll work out.

But Coulson, wow. That was dark. Wonder how it will affect him as the series moves on?

And lastly, could Lash's very purpose be to wipe out the Inhumans in order to prevent them from being led by "Death"? Almost like a safeguard? Could be WAY off on that one but the way Dr. Garner spoke about how it was his mission to destroy Inhumans always felt a lot deeper than simple blood lust. Eh, something for my brain to play with for 3 months!

Back