Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No mention of the spin-off, huh?

I honestly didn't get what they could spin off with SHIELD that could make its own unique show, anyway. Bobbi and Hunter? What makes that stand out against SHIELD? You'd practically have two of the same show. An Inhumans show would've been a better idea, but since they're saving that for the film....

I wouldn't have bothered watching a Mockingbird spin -off. I know everyone was pumped about that character, but I really don't get the big deal about her when it comes to the show. I much prefer May and Skye. :dunno

just saw the this weeks episode. dont like May anymore for feeling hurt about Coulson keeping secrets. Coulson is the director of SHIELD. he could be snorting coke off Skye in the quinjet and she doesnt have to know. dont like that Coulson gave Gonzalez's team oversight and im happy Skye's mom killed him.

Looking forward to the new season. One thing that still irks me a little with the show... is how much of a Mary Sue Skye is. I like the character (really didn't like her at first), but this season she is: Expert hacker, Expert in martial arts and close quarters combat, Expert marksman, and now she has powerful superpowers. Is there anything she can't do?

Looking forward to the new season. One thing that still irks me a little with the show... is how much of a Mary Sue Skye is. I like the character (really didn't like her at first), but this season she is: Expert hacker, Expert in martial arts and close quarters combat, Expert marksman, and now she has powerful superpowers. Is there anything she can't do?

Give her enough prep time, she could probably take out superman :lecture

Give her enough prep time, she could probably take out superman

:lol

youwintheinternet.jpg
:clap

I have yet to find a single character in this show that I find remotely interesting or care the slightest iota about.
Their version of Deathlok was Land Of The Lost laughable.

And Coulson? Most overrated character in the entire MCU, imo.

____

Holy crap holy crap holy crap

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Man, I loved that finale! It was exciting, emotionally involving, and had great moments for just about everyone.

Spoilery thoughts:

• I'm not sure if Simmons will be an Inhuman or.... something else. Like, an anti-Inhuman. Because Inhumans fear the thing that swallowed her up. Whatever the case, I hope she gets powers and joins the new project. Because I feel like the writers have been a bit lost with what to do with her after the first half of the season.

• I was pretty sad at Raina's death. She's been a great character over the last couple seasons—a fairly unpredictable component in the mix. But it was a powerful moment and the character had found peace at the end.

• They played the stuff with Skye's mom really well. I didn't have a clue she'd turn the way she did until the last minute, but it makes sense given her back story. Plus Cal/Mr. Hyde... so fantastic. Man, I'm glad Kyle Mclachlan played that role. And I'm glad he had a happy ending, of a sort, in the end. I liked the look of him. I think it was a pretty good translation of the character, but keeping him separate from the Hulk.

• I also hope Bobbi and Hunter stay on.

•*How exciting is the premise of next season? A secret group of super powered heroes! It'll basically be Secret Avengers. It feels like Deathlok (maybe with another upgrade?,) Skye/Quake and Lincoln are likely candidates, at least.

I'm sure Colson will have a cool Stark tech level hand.

Favorite moment: Kyle Mclachlan singing Daisy with that demented smile. "I'm half Cra-zy...":joy

:yess:

When I watched last night's episode and heard at the end of it that AoS and AC would return I was all :woo :lol

Man, I loved that finale! It was exciting, emotionally involving, and had great moments for just about everyone.

Spoilery thoughts:

• I'm not sure if Simmons will be an Inhuman or.... something else. Like, an anti-Inhuman. Because Inhumans fear the thing that swallowed her up. Whatever the case, I hope she gets powers and joins the new project. Because I feel like the writers have been a bit lost with what to do with her after the first half of the season.

• I was pretty sad at Raina's death. She's been a great character over the last couple seasons—a fairly unpredictable component in the mix. But it was a powerful moment and the character had found peace at the end.

• They played the stuff with Skye's mom really well. I didn't have a clue she'd turn the way she did until the last minute, but it makes sense given her back story. Plus Cal/Mr. Hyde... so fantastic. Man, I'm glad Kyle Mclachlan played that role. And I'm glad he had a happy ending, of a sort, in the end. I liked the look of him. I think it was a pretty good translation of the character, but keeping him separate from the Hulk.

• I also hope Bobbi and Hunter stay on.

•*How exciting is the premise of next season? A secret group of super powered heroes! It'll basically be Secret Avengers. It feels like Deathlok (maybe with another upgrade?,) Skye/Quake and Lincoln are likely candidates, at least.

:goodpost: My jaw dropped twice during last nights episode;

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sure Colson will have a cool Stark tech level hand.

Favorite moment: Kyle Mclachlan singing Daisy with that demented smile. "I'm half Cra-zy...":joy

I loved that part! :lol

What a great season finale! I was on the edge of my seat a few times. :D

Back