Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Seriously, what was the deal with 'Nuclear Man' anyway? :lol

Was their budget that wafer thin by then, that they couldn't they afford decent Bizarro prosthetics, & just got Dolph Lundgren's brother to wear a party costume & act really dumb? :monkey1

184643_orig.jpg

I've been trying to figure it out, but what the heck is Walton Goggins doing at 5:00?

Last edited:

Seriously, what was the deal with 'Nuclear Man' anyway? :lol

Was their budget that wafer thin by then, that they couldn't they afford decent Bizarro prosthetics, & just got Dolph Lundgren's brother to wear a party costume & act really dumb? :monkey1

At least it wasn't this Nuclear man

images

Damn right we're impatient, impatient for the show to turn into something good.

I often wonder how you guys would deal with being treated the same way, like starting a job and the first and second day the boss starts screaming at you and *****ing about how you're not doing anything right and how some newb sitting at home on the comp could do better. The amount of whining and tittybaby ranting would be legendary.

Personally, I'd buy stock in razor blades. :lol

I'd like to see an updated list. Punisher's also gone back.

I still hold out hope for a Punisher TV series.

R-Rated...on HBO...I see MONEY in that. Crime dramas are HUGE on TV and considering how a Punisher MAX-like series could be on HBO would be awesome. Or Showtime or STARZ! Whomever....but I feel it'll find the best viewership on HBO.

You got a good cast of characters: Castle, Microchip, any other support "armorers" and people he encounters. Villains range from the regular crooks to guys like Jigsaw, the Russian, Hammerhead, the Tinkerer all the way up to the "big baddie" the Kingpin.

Get Ray Stevenson back too...he's the perfect Frank Castle in my opinion.

I'll even take Thomas Jane again as long as his Castle is like the one from the short clip that was made.

I still hold out hope for a Punisher TV series.

R-Rated...on HBO...I see MONEY in that. Crime dramas are HUGE on TV and considering how a Punisher MAX-like series could be on HBO would be awesome. Or Showtime or STARZ! Whomever....but I feel it'll find the best viewership on HBO.

You got a good cast of characters: Castle, Microchip, any other support "armorers" and people he encounters. Villains range from the regular crooks to guys like Jigsaw, the Russian, Hammerhead, the Tinkerer all the way up to the "big baddie" the Kingpin.

Get Ray Stevenson back too...he's the perfect Frank Castle in my opinion.

I'll even take Thomas Jane again as long as his Castle is like the one from the short clip that was made.

:nono For the TV show, they wanted to make him a detective who hunts them down and brings them to justice. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I'd rather see Jane back up on the big screen. The Laundry Day short was utter perfection! And if he can't, Stevenson, but keep the political commentary out of the film.

I often wonder how you guys would deal with being treated the same way, like starting a job and the first and second day the boss starts screaming at you and *****ing about how you're not doing anything right and how some newb sitting at home on the comp could do better. The amount of whining and tittybaby ranting would be legendary.

Personally, I'd buy stock in razor blades. :lol

Because this is the writer's, director's and actors first gig?

Back