Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF- NOW Available, link to buy in 1st Post.

yeah i now hopefully a board member has one for sale i don't want to go ebay for it. i'm really starting to hate ebay.:mad:

Why do you hate Ebay, if it wasnt for Ebay mine and many more collectors collections wouldnt be what they are today:confused:

Is the blade too short?, I read somewhere that it is suppose to be 5-foot long as compared to a Berserker who is approximately 7-foot tall. Maybe it's just the PICs.

yeah i now hopefully a board member has one for sale i don't want to go ebay for it. i'm really starting to hate ebay.:mad:

Why do you hate Ebay, if it wasnt for Ebay mine and many more collectors collections wouldnt be what they are today:confused:

i keep hearing about the nightmares fellow freaks are having on ebay lately, i don't want to take a chance and shell out cash for it and have problems.

Cheers Woodsy
But whats up with the shipping date and the Flexpay shipping date? :confused:

Not quite sure but I'd go with the Flexpay shipping date. As much as I would love to have this in the 1st quarter of '09 it just doesn't make much sense we would be getting it that soon.

Not quite sure but I'd go with the Flexpay shipping date. As much as I would love to have this in the 1st quarter of '09 it just doesn't make much sense we would be getting it that soon.

I would prefer to wait for it until about the 2nd Qtr just cause there are many cool things coming out at the moment and I need to save some money for this one :monkey3

:rock:rock Sawyer009 - Love your sig, its so true!!

So true...Lurtz who? Orc who?

This is ineed the BEST LOTR statue EVER. I'm not even a fan of LOTR statues, but this is so amazing.

I have to admit that I didn't order this one when it went up. Too scary for my kids and just gruesome enough that I wouldn't display it anywhere. (At least, not the exclusive.)

I can appreciate the quality, but it's just not one that has a place in my collection with space (and cash) at such a premium right now.

So true...Lurtz who? Orc who?

This is ineed the BEST LOTR statue EVER. I'm not even a fan of LOTR statues, but this is so amazing.

Yes this statue seems to have attracted quite a few people that aren't fans which does suggest that they have gone away slightly from the usual feel of LOTR.

More the R rated version you could say.:D

I have to admit that I didn't order this one when it went up. Too scary for my kids and just gruesome enough that I wouldn't display it anywhere. (At least, not the exclusive.)

I can appreciate the quality, but it's just not one that has a place in my collection with space (and cash) at such a premium right now.

Ordered it but have pretty much come to the same conclusion esp with a little one in the house.

I also think its awesome for what it is but id take good old Lurtzy any day.:cool:

Ordered it but have pretty much come to the same conclusion esp with a little one in the house.

I also think its awesome for what it is but id take good old Lurtzy any day.:cool:
Thats exactly why I didnt order it but it was me who would be scared of it, no kiddies :lol
x :peace

Just by some fabric to throw over it while on display and lift it up when you are daring enough.:monkey3:lol

It's kind of funny, but my three-year-old never seems to be scared of any of my collectibles -- even things like Aliens or the Lurtz PF.

Can someone advise im from the UK is it cheaper to order direct from sideshow or pay £235 from FP??

Can someone advise im from the UK is it cheaper to order direct from sideshow or pay £235 from FP??

havent done any of the maths but id expect sideshow would be slightly cheaper (£10 :lol) get the ex from sideshow :rock:rock

Depends how badly you want the Exclusive really.
At todays exchange rates, if you prefer the Reg, imo its definately worth looking at a local retailer or either Play.com or FPI.
x :peace

Last edited:

i have to admit i prefer the regular edition is anyone else with me on this?

Does anyone in the Uk want to sell me there lurtz pf :)

Back