Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available-link in first post.

When did those of you who are getting conversions go on the Waitlist?

mine was somewhere near the start of the year, didn't mean to cancel it, but somehow managed to do about 3 oops in a row and then i had get back on the WL, though i don't think it took that long to convert back then.

i'd be patient, since so many people are getting converted already, i'm sure WAY more will convert once arrival and processing notifications start to go out. even if it doesn't convert then keep the hope since i've had WL converted long after shipping has started.
i think it's the ones that they hold back for replacement and flexpays, if no one needs replacements, or if they can't afford the flexpay then you'll see more WL's convert.

On the subject of Wait List Reservations, can anyone provide any information on whats the deal with 'Wait Lists' on the older products, for example, the items that appear on the express update emails.

When the Lurtz EX of 1 in stock appeared recently the express update, the wait list came up for it, so i jumped on it and ordered one, but do these wait lists automatically close? Do they stay open until another one surfaces in the sideshow warehouse or something? Or whats the deal exactly????
Anyone know?

dont know if i explained it right... sounded right at the time.:sick

On the subject of Wait List Reservations, can anyone provide any information on whats the deal with 'Wait Lists' on the older products, for example, the items that appear on the express update emails.

When the Lurtz EX of 1 in stock appeared recently the express update, the wait list came up for it, so i jumped on it and ordered one, but do these wait lists automatically close? Do they stay open until another one surfaces in the sideshow warehouse or something? Or whats the deal exactly????
Anyone know?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?&utm_source=footer-helpdesk&utm_campaign=footer

When did those of you who are getting conversions go on the Waitlist?

I placed my WL fairly recently, around 8 or 9 April. I wasn't expecting it to convert until after the item start shipping so I was both happy and surprised when it converted. BTW, is your WL on full or flexpay? It seems that the WL recall for the full and flexpay lists are seperately handled.

I placed my WL fairly recently, around 8 or 9 April. I wasn't expecting it to convert until after the item start shipping so I was both happy and surprised when it converted. BTW, is your WL on full or flexpay? It seems that the WL recall for the full and flexpay lists are seperately handled.

My was for full in mid-March. :(

Anyone know?

It can stay up for quite awhile. I have no idea why they opened the WL back up since they only had one.

My was for full in mid-March. :(

man, if your WL was before this one that just got converted, i'd be calling ssc about it and complain a bit. that's not right imo if his converted before yours just because of the type of payment.:mad:

though i'm sure you will still convert when it starts shipping.:cool:

EDIT: i just thought i'd double check and make sure i had actually order this guy, and yes i did.:banana:banana

the funny thing is that i checked the date of the order and it was july 27/08,:horror:horror this will almost be a year in getting to me by the time it's processed and shipped etc. funny how time flys by.:lol:lol

Last edited:

the funny thing is that i checked the date of the order and it was july 27/08,:horror:horror this will almost be a year in getting to me by the time it's processed and shipped etc. funny how time flys by.:lol:lol

i thought this went up for order during spook :confused: that was october/november

man, if your WL was before this one that just got converted, i'd be calling ssc about it and complain a bit. that's not right imo if his converted before yours just because of the type of payment.:mad:

Some time ago, I was told by CS that Flexpay customers are given priority because, basically, they receive $$ from them in advance.

Some time ago, I was told by CS that Flexpay customers are given priority because, basically, they receive $$ from them in advance.

If this is true, Sideshow has some explaining to do to the PZ waitlisters.

If this is true, Sideshow has some explaining to do to the PZ waitlisters.

How exactly do they receive money in advance? Typically Flexpay is shipped weeks after the regular orders. (ie the ifrst payment for PZ on flexy pay won't be due until AFTER the full pay orders have already shipped).

How exactly do they receive money in advance? Typically Flexpay is shipped weeks after the regular orders. (ie the ifrst payment for PZ on flexy pay won't be due until AFTER the full pay orders have already shipped).

^^^^, I don't know...

I've just always wanted to be a detective :(

i thought this went up for order during spook :confused: that was october/november

hmmmmm...... you maybe right on that, since my berserker has been added and combined with some other orders. so maybe it changed the date on it when it was combined with the other orders.

as for flexpay having priority, the reg payers pay for the whole thing at once and recieve it well before the flexpayers. so basically ssc would get all their money inhand well before the flexpayers.
that's if there is a preferance as to who gets it before the other, myself, i don't believe they should say one has priority over the other, first come first served IMO.

I think he meant that Flex-payers will have to pay a fee even if they cancell. so they might be less apt to do so...

:gun.............................:lecture

SS explained it like this: Flexpay customers begin paying for their item 3 months in advance of the item being shipped (they pay 1/3, 1/3, 1/3 + shipping). Therefore, if there's a split shipment or anything like that, SS figures "we already have $$ from the Flexpayers, so they should get dibs on what comes in first".

SS explained it like this: Flexpay customers begin paying for their item 3 months in advance of the item being shipped (they pay 1/3, 1/3, 1/3 + shipping). Therefore, if there's a split shipment or anything like that, SS figures "we already have $$ from the Flexpayers, so they should get dibs on what comes in first".

:lecture

that's what happened with the fellbeast vs eagle diorama. they got a split shipment and we got ours first. hope it happens with the 'serker.

:banana:chew:banana:chew:banana

So that just sounds like flexers get the product first. Good to know that it has nothing to do with waitlist conversions.

So that just sounds like flexers get the product first. Good to know that it has nothing to do with waitlist conversions.

I hope that's what it means because if not, then from now on if there's a flex option for waitlist, I'll use that.

Back