Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF

Dear LORD!!!!!

I was really hoping for a Ringwraith, but this will do just fine. I've got Lurtz, the ex Orc is ordered... now I just really need to get this exclusive. DAMN you Sideshow!!!!

Woe is me .. .now I have to scoot something else to make space for this.

I know that sentiment all too well. The question is, what can I stand to shuffle off in favor of this? It's a tough call. Still, as so many have pointed out, the gruesome-factor that this guy oozes is going to have collectors clamoring over it.

If the sideshow exclusive is really the one with the head in his hand, that's making me sad, because I can't order anything directly from sideshow... :monkey2

Just out of curiosity, why not??

He lives in the Netherlands, so maybe shipping is too much.

I posted this in the Spooktacular thread, but apparently the berserker went up a few minutes ago before the site crashed. They say it costs $400.

EDIT: It's not there. Was all that just BS?

Sweet piece for sure but want be buying at this stage due to the crap exchange and i already have my Uruk rep in gool old Lurtzy.:cool:

I am suprised though with so many choices out there that SS decided to revisit the Uruks again only 7 PF's in.:D

Back