Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available-link in first post.

Looks like the first wave of these should be "in hand" by mid-july. I won't be too pleased if I'm not in that first wave. :(

Looks like the first wave of these should be "in hand" by mid-july. I won't be too pleased if I'm not in that first wave. :(

Yeah me neither, I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us :banana

They might have time to fix some unforseen problems with the second set.

which wave will be better?

1st:wave

or

2nd:wave

Yeah me neither, I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us :banana

Sounds good to me. :D On second thought, as long as mine isn't damaged and no red pleather is involved, I'll be happy either way. :naughty

Last edited:

Sounds good to me. :D On second thought, as long as mine isn't damaged and no red pleather in involved, I'll be happy either way. :naughty

:lol Yeah me too, but I have to say I am buoyed by the Prod piccies they have put on the site..don't think there will be any major Moria Orc style shocks....

....hopefully :monkey3 :lol

Not sure I'm going to be able to keep this. July is always a bad time for expensive collectibles with SDCC and all. I sent in a flex request to see what some of my options are. I'm hoping in hand pics will convince me to keep it.

i guess that means your on schedule for the 2nd half of the split shipment man :monkey1 :rolleyes:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WWaLxFIVX1s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WWaLxFIVX1s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Maybe SS accidentally mixed you in with their European orders....you should have yours by Christmas. :naughty :monkey3

Take no notice M..:monkey3

Ooops, you already have............or haven't as it seems :rotfl

Still, you'll be givin g your's a secondary dust down long before mine arrives I suspect! :sick

In the end, I just couldn't keep this. I'm sad to let it go, but it was just too much for the budget. So if you are on the waitlist, you may be in luck.

Back