"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello again,

Finally finished Mortimer. Here are some pics.

IMG_8968.jpg

IMG_8958.jpg

IMG_8969.jpg

IMG_8995.jpg

Yhat's a nice looking figure. Did you make the vest?

:fireworks

2011 * Year of the Rabbit!

:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

I just wanted to wish everyone here a Happy New Year! I haven't been around for quite a while due to work and other matters, but I'm still very much alive and looking forward to the completion of VM's Bounty Hunter Blondie! I'm kinda relieved he's been pushed back on the release date a bit though, as my wallet usually takes a beating this time of the year.
:medic

For those of you who are still in need of a MWNN figure, there's always a chance one of the many talented customizers who visit the Freaks board may offer another version of him as either Manco/Joe, or Blondie, so stay positive and keep showing your interest, and something's bound to happen sooner or later!

Personally, I hope Scott plans to add a Bandito Tuco to his "to do" list this year, and at some point decides to make his own version of Lee van Cleef as Setenza, which is currently the only figure I'm still missing from the Good, the Bad and the Ugly trio.

Last edited:
:fireworks

2011 * Year of the Rabbit!

:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

I just wanted to wish everyone here a Happy New Year! I haven't been around for quite a while due to work and other matters, but I'm still very much alive and looking forward to the completion of VM's Bounty Hunter Blondie! I'm kinda relieved he's been pushed back on the release date a bit though, as my wallet usually takes a beating this time of the year.
:medic

The Bounty Hunter Blondie was already released a few months ago. You can check Scotts web site to see if he has any left.

Hi
I would like some hints how to make the PONCHO and VEST.
Regards

Mauro

The vest was not easy as i hand sewed little pieces of leather together like the real one then stuck fake fur on and aged the whole thing.

Could prob be done with just one peice of leather. May consider making a few of these to sell if people were interesed.

Hi

I am from Brazil. Congratulations for your Clint Eastwood figure. I would like very much to make one of this but I need some hints to make the vest. If you are going to sell I would like very much to buy one or at least if you could sell me the leather and fur (I have no idea where to find it here in Brazil)
Thank you a lot

Mauro

Just painted this GB&U commission! Hey Rainman, is it possible to cast me the Blondie head to buy? I Have Tuco and Angel Eyes from you I just need Blondie! Anyone have one for sale or trade? (I'll trade painting time for the head sculpt)

5392767322_bafe1b13b6_b.jpg

Just painted this GB&U commission! Hey Rainman, is it possible to cast me the Blondie head to buy? I Have Tuco and Angel Eyes from you I just need Blondie! Anyone have one for sale or trade? (I'll trade painting time for the head sculpt)

5392767322_bafe1b13b6_b.jpg

Beautiful work, very well done.

Back