"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there.
Thanks for your interest.
I will include you in my list.
Nothing new at this moment but I´m thinking in selling one of my blondies.
;)
If I finally sell one I will post it here.
;)
Thank you!!
Juanma.

Hi Litial,

I am new to this thread but a longtime figure/statue collector and huge fan of these characters as everyone here. Grew up with them. I was told that you have been working on clothing/accessories. I would be interested as well and would appreciate to be included in whatever list there is if possible. Thank you.

Thanks Steve (greatlakes6), for contacting me.

Hi Litial,

Thank you for replying. I will definitely keep an eye out for anything you sell, lol. Still hoping Scott decides to make Tuco and Van Cleef figures as well as another Blondie ;-)

I am surprised Hot Toys hasn't released these figures too. I am sure they will make a lot of money on them with all the alternative versions. Look at the Iron Man figures, there are so many, hehe. I am sure they monitor these forums and Ebay transactions.

As for the head sculpts. I actually ordered the heads and Lonnie is painting them for me. Of course, the hunt for obtaining the clothes and accessories will be a long one it seems. I will keep you all posted.

Hello again.

I have a Scott´s Blondie and I have to say it´s pretty well done (and I custom figures by myself) but this figure is simply perfect.
I really love it!!

I´ll post new items soon.

By the moment I´m going to sell one of my blondies ( I have 3 and I don´t have many free space for my new figures. Maybe this week or maybe next. I really don´t know. I will sell it with a saddlebag and with a fistfull of dollars inside as an extra.

I´ll post the link soon.
Thank you!!

Hi Litial,

Thank you for replying. I will definitely keep an eye out for anything you sell, lol. Still hoping Scott decides to make Tuco and Van Cleef figures as well as another Blondie ;-)

I am surprised Hot Toys hasn't released these figures too. I am sure they will make a lot of money on them with all the alternative versions. Look at the Iron Man figures, there are so many, hehe. I am sure they monitor these forums and Ebay transactions.

As for the head sculpts. I actually ordered the heads and Lonnie is painting them for me. Of course, the hunt for obtaining the clothes and accessories will be a long one it seems. I will keep you all posted.

Last edited:
INDIVIDUAL PARTS Lists:

Accurate Olive Green Blondie Poncho / Sheepskin Vest: * litial
* toyadventurer
* MwNN
* fistfulmetal
* Mudshark (Rainman's Blondie clothing set)
* Lord Vicious
* Punchy
* Entropy
* LordAzrael
* Badism
* collector49
* SithKnite (poncho)
* JeffTVR
* Mookeylama
* menlojames
* mystolle

Accurate Striped Blondie Shirts: (Lord Vicious - BillyB)

Note: Names in blue denote those who have confirmed they are still interested and are ready to close the deal for their Blondie shirts soon.

* Lord Vicious
* Rugby1970
* Mudshark
* toyadventurer
* Punchy
* fistfulmetal
* MwNN
* Les Walker
* Entropy
* LordAzrael
* Bluetooth
* Badism
* collector49
* JeffTVR
* Mookeylama[/QUOTE]

Can you please put me on the list for both please and i am ready to close the deal whenever the shirts will be made.

What is the case with these items anyway are they WIP or do we need to get a set number of people to do it??? i tryed to read back but to many pages to read.

Please include me as well on both lists, the one for the poncho and vest and the one for the blue shirt. Thanks.

Please include me also as well on both lists, the one for the poncho and vest and the one for the blue shirt.

Can you please put me on the list for both please and i am ready to close the deal whenever the shirts will be made.

What is the case with these items anyway are they WIP or do we need to get a set number of people to do it??? i tryed to read back but to many pages to read.

Please include me as well on the striped shirt list. Thank you.

Please include me as well on both lists, the one for the poncho and vest and the one for the blue shirt. Thanks.

Please include me also as well on both lists, the one for the poncho and vest and the one for the blue shirt.

Please put me on the list for the vest. Thank you!

Hey guys,

I'll update the list with your requests (lists on 1st post in thread), but please be advised of the following conditions:

I remember that litial made some sheepskin vests a while back, and that he was working on an updated poncho recently, but if and when he decides to make any of these items available to us is still entirely up to him.

The striped Blondie shirts was an older project that BillyB made available for some of the people on the list. It was over a year ago and he hasn't posted anything in this thread for quite a while. There's no guarantee he'll be back any time soon, or willing to make more Blondie shirts, so we may have to rely on another customizer to do another run of shirts. :dunno

These lists are getting old and outdated. I'd like to update them to indicate who has already received the figures or items they had originally signed up for. In order to do that, though, people need to let me know what they got, so I can either remove their names from the lists or update their wants.

So for those of you who've already received something you were signed up for, your cooperation here would be much appreciated! :wink1:

re: blue & white pinstripe shirt

Just FYI "Goodstufftogo" has parted out the Redemption figure (Tim Robbins from Shawshank) on their site. They have the shirt, which may be the best commercially available.

Pros: Closer to the era (1930) has two breast pockets and smaller collar, black instead of white buttons as compared with the Mini-Barbies shirt which looks brighter with a bigger collar looks a little more modern.

Cons: these use the snap button (Mini-Barbie uses real buttons & button holes). the under snaps (the white metal parts) are kinda visible even with the shirt buttoned---If you can undo and re-sew--its probably cool.

Jim

Forgot to mention the Redemption stuff is under the brand of "Art Figures" in the GSTG web site

Jim

Last edited:
Questions re: PONCHOS

I have one of Litial's previous Ponchos.

I have VMs Blondie head w/ hat. I have not mounted the head on a body yet, nor have I glued the hat on.

Can Litial's Poncho go over the VM head after the hat has been glued or be removed w/o ruining the Poncho ?

as i said I have all the stuff loose right now so I can't force it over

How does the VM Poncho work w/ the VM hat-head ?
How does the Rainman poncho work w/ his hat-head ?

Worse comes to worse I can use Litial's poncho w/ one of my removable hat heads. But I'm gonna need somebodies poncho for the VM headsculpt

Thanks
jim

My VM hat does not come off, it is fixed. I don't know if the poncho opening is wide enough for it to fit over. Can you just remove the head to place the poncho in place?

Last edited:
You can use it for sure.
;)
I have VM blondie too and what I´m doing is to take out the head, and after that I put the poncho over the figure and then I put the head again.
You can put the poncho with the head also but for me it´s better this way.

With the new poncho I´m doing now this is the best method, just a suggestion.
;)
I hope it helps.

Questions re: PONCHOS

I have one of Litial's previous Ponchos.

I have VMs Blondie head w/ hat. I have not mounted the head on a body yet, nor have I glued the hat on.

Can Litial's Poncho go over the VM head after the hat has been glued or be removed w/o ruining the Poncho ?

as i said I have all the stuff loose right now so I can't force it over

How does the VM Poncho work w/ the VM hat-head ?
How does the Rainman poncho work w/ his hat-head ?

Worse comes to worse I can use Litial's poncho w/ one of my removable hat heads. But I'm gonna need somebodies poncho for the VM headsculpt

Thanks
jim

I'm doing the same as litial with my VM Blondie. Scott didn't glue the head onto the body, which makes putting the poncho on or taking it off a relatively quick and easy task.

If you've got one of his unpainted Blondie heads, he told me that left the hat unglued to make the painting process easier. I would suggest gluing the hat on after all painting is finished, but leave the neck unglued so you can pop it off the body when you need to.

Mine fits pretty snug, so there's no real worry of it accidentally falling off, but check the fit on the body you're using to make sure the head's secure enough... you certainly don't want it coming off by itself!

Litial,

Just wanted to see how your progress is coming along with the Blondie accessories? Hope the hand is all healed.

Back