"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Height wise he's the same, but with less bulky clothing and knees bent slightly, he seems a bit smaller.

And the ring fits great! It's insane in person!!! Perfection!

EDIT: Looking at Tuco again compared to the others, he looks damn near perfect in proper build and height. I don't know how Rainman did it. Just awesome display! pics soon....

Last edited:
A quick snap of my gear

IMG_0751.jpg

Hey guys whats up with the top of Tuco's head? I have the same thing looks like some paint came off?

wow, thanks mudshark!! mine arrived yesterday (clothing set + painted HS). it is phenomenal! i can't get over how much better the sculpt and paint looks better in hand. at first i was bummed about not getting the rainman painted head, but the studio ds one is beautiful! has plenty of character too.

can't wait to see the first shot of all 3 together... :naughty

Congratz on scoring one of the full clothing sets! :D I just wish I had a better setting and the other two gunmen to make the pics more interesting, but all I have is Tuco and the MWNN clothing set at the moment. (Plus three new unpainted heads: Blondie, Setenza and an extra Tuco). Now, if I can just find someone willing to part with an Angel Eyes clothing set (or make a new one) then I'll finally have the famous trio!

Btw, since Tuco's the only full figure I have, I have no way to compare him to the other guys, height-wise. He does seem to be built on a standard TT body, though, not the slim (has the larger shoulders), but at the moment I don't much care... I'm still in a state of complete awe. Tuco's legs may be just a tad too long, but Rainman added a belly pad to fill him out more, and without a hat he looks just right all by himself. Another big homerun for Rainman!

Like EC said, unless you stood them side by side you probably wouldn't notice the height difference that much, though if given a choice, I'd go with the slim for Tuco and the regular or narrow shoulder TT for the other two.

mudshark does the full figure paint job have the paint chips on the back of his head? i ordered a full figure. i hope it doesn't

mudshark does the full figure paint job have the paint chips on the back of his head? i ordered a full figure. i hope it doesn't

Rainman's paint job was flawless on mine. I'll try to post some better pics of him under better lighting over the weekend. Since you ordered a full figure I don't think you have anything to worry about. Rainman's a perfectionist. Tuco's little silver rings are made of real metal, if you can believe that, and they actually slip onto his fingers! :google

Hey guys whats up with the top of Tuco's head? I have the same thing looks like some paint came off?

My head is the same way. Really disappointing for a set of this price. :monkey2 My other orders from rainman never came this way. I wonder what happened? Did they just forget to paint the same spot on all of the head sets?

are you guys referring to the technique rainman has used to try and make it look like tuco has thinning hair? i think that's what you're talking about, in which case it's not a defect but entirely deliberate. a lot of artists use the same technique to create the illusion of slight balding. i think it works and looks pretty good.

are you guys referring to the technique rainman has used to try and make it look like tuco has thinning hair? i think that's what you're talking about, in which case it's not a defect but entirely deliberate. a lot of artists use the same technique to create the illusion of slight balding. i think it works and looks pretty good.

I don't know it looks odd. If that's what he was trying to do IMO it didn't come out well. How is he slightly balding when you can still see the hair sculpt? It looks like an unpainted spot. Still a great figure, just wish I didn't have to touch it up is all. Also if this was a technique, how come the full figures don't have it?

i got my tuco and painted blondie head but blondie is missing his cigar.

the rainman paint job is flawless. AND for the record rainman has him on a narrow shoulder body which looks beutiful for tuco... the only problem is he used the same boot feet for as angel eyes so they are about the same height.. the ring is beautiful and it even fits! i think the highlight for this figure is his clothing. the corduroy is brilliant and looks completely in scale.

anyways zuno I WANT MY CIGAR! lol

no bro.... we were referring to the df studio paint jobs. they appear to have huge blotches of paint chipped off the back of the head. I can confirm that the Rainman paint jobs doesn't have this.

I received my Tuco today, and...IT´S INCREDIBLE, OUTSTANDING WORK!!!!
Impressive.
Please...more rainman figures like these.
;)
Thank you Rainman and Zuno for all your help, patience and support
;)

Back