"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my pocket watch from the Churchill figure. I didn't realize how big this is! I wonder if it can be painted gold to look like the one Angel Eyes had.

Just received my pocket watch from the Churchill figure. I didn't realize how big this is! I wonder if it can be painted gold to look like the one Angel Eyes had.

Big in what way? Oversized? I ordered 2, I hope they look alright...

They are actually releasing a gold one with the Johnny Depp- Gangster figure due out later this year..

If you are familiar with the pocket watch that Rainman used with the Angel Eyes figure, this one is about twice the size. Not sure if it will work for me, might have to pass it along to someone else. I look forward to your opinion when you receive it.

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm trying to find a more movie accurate of the angle eye outfit?

Hoping of any of you can steer me to the right direction.

Pls note attached pic was taken from rainman figure.

I'm guessing I need to start with Stevo items?

And below is what I have on mine so far

Finally put mine together with the Bernard2002 poncho. Really makes a difference.

20130717_100007_zpsa4ad5faf.jpg

20130717_100251_zps01eb1af2.jpg

Yesterday i've got Bernards manufactured clothes (vest& poncho) & some improved accessories for my Blondie.I'm very happy with them.Thanks a lot!Now i need to find good jeans & wait for Trev's h.s.

I think it's battlegear toys Eastwood boots.I have the same.They are beautiful, but it's hard to get them under trousers(they are long boots.)

The battlegear Eastwood boots on their site have a dark brown bottom and edging. The pictures above look to be a different color.

It's still only a work in progress, as i'm waiting on some spurs and other bits from Stevo, but here is my Blondie so far:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Head from Lonnie at H2 ( Painted by me ),
Body is a Sideshow buck,
Poncho & Vest from Bernard2002 ( Thanks again David ),
Trousers from T1000 Police officer figure,
Eastwood Boots from Battlegear Toys ( Painted with fabric paints ),
Shirt from Ebay ( Dollsfigure? ),
Gun & Rig from Georgieboy.

The battlegear Eastwood boots on their site have a dark brown bottom and edging. The pictures above look to be a different color.

Here is his breakdown. He colored the BG Clint boots. :wink1:

Back