Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Well, I received the replacement heads and body today. I waited 8 months for them.

Ex Head looks a lot better

Reg head looks the same

Body is fixed, but metal peg don't fit in hole. Easy fix though.

Skiman...please make her pretty again. :pray:

Send them over...!!!! :mad: :lol

Ski "PURTY"

Got the replacement head in. Has similar issues to the first, but it does look a little better than the original one.

Though I may end up having to enlist Skiman's services at some point.

So I finally got my replacement head. It was awesome. Everything that I had wanted. I was really happy...only problem was that the bangs where cracked when I opened up the styrofoam...sigh im hoping they can get me another one out asap.

So I finally got my replacement head. It was awesome. Everything that I had wanted. I was really happy...only problem was that the bangs where cracked when I opened up the styrofoam...sigh im hoping they can get me another one out asap.

Not going to happen. They might give u a partial refund.

wat exactly is a bang?

William_Hung_She_Bangs_American_Idol.jpg

I finally got my replacement body about a month ago. They sent a damaged body with those little damaged stickers on it and the wrong head. When I emailed about it they sent a new body that had a huge chip in it and a lazy eyed racoon make up original head.

Now they are offering a full refund. WTF

I just want what I paid for.

I finally got my replacement body about a month ago. They sent a damaged body with those little damaged stickers on it and the wrong head. When I emailed about it they sent a new body that had a huge chip in it and a lazy eyed racoon make up original head.

That's really unfortunate. But I guess they ran out of replacements.

Yeah, I ended up destroying my replaement body because I like the original better, just accepted it for what it was

Back