Bucky Com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
buckypanel.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/videos.php?videoID=729&key=event&val=San Diego Comic-Con 2010

Last edited:
I hope its 1:4 scale. A decent substitute for poor souls like me who don't have a Cap PF:monkey2 The pose is way awesome too. Avengers Assemble!!

Some Comiquettes are 1:4 though. How do you know this is gonna be 1:5? I hope they get smart and group this with the 1:4 scale bunch, all the New avengers/ New New Avengers are in 1:4 scale right now..

Wolverine, Spidey, Ms Marvel, Thing, Iron man (Maquette), Thor.. That's where this belongs with and they are all in 1:4 scale

That's pretty awesome. I think I'd be tempted to get one. I think Bucky has done a nice job holding the shield for Cap. (I read the TPB's so I'm a bit behind. :lol)

Shouldn't this be called Modern/Bucky Captain America? I was expecting to see the WWII version Bucky.

This looks like its going to come out nice. I hope they do a Winter Soldier statue eventually too though

Very cool. It looks like SS have quite a few of these finished. Wonder how long we will be waiting before they are up for order.

Back