Hobgoblin Comiquette/PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/videos.php?videoID=729&key=event&val=San Diego Comic-Con 2010

hobofull.jpg

Last edited:
Questionable....professor X doesn't have that bod look but that chair/wheel chair/throne? isn't fitting of Loki.

Questionable....professor X doesn't have that bod look but that chair/wheel chair/throne? isn't fitting of Loki.

I was thrown by that body as well...but its a WIP. So its possible it will be a PF and the actual body sculpt could change or might not matter with Professor X clothing on....

I'm thinking that isn't the Hobgoblin...but the HOOD!

As for the character in the throne...GALACTUS!

I thought it could be the hood too, but looking closely you can actually see him standing on his glider... so that's 100% hobgoblin!

Guessing that it'll be a comiquette.

Not necessarily. As we saw this the Wolverine PF, the lines and costume were sculpted on the actual prototype....although matching the cape's dynamic pose will be impossible in PF form....even with the wiring they are doing.

Not necessarily. As we saw this the Wolverine PF, the lines and costume were sculpted on the actual prototype....although matching the cape's dynamic pose will be impossible in PF form....even with the wiring they are doing.

Hence my guess that it'll be a comiquette.

Back