Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

yeah, I'm still not buying that explanation from SSC... why would they change her butt but not that from Psylocke? Doesn't make any sense

Not to :horse but that really pissed me off, Marvel/Disney needs to pull there collective heads out of there political correct asses and stand by the prototype, Thanks for the rant; Safara

I had to get it out. Glad your on the same side. It's pretty simple. We were shown one thing and given something else. I'm anxious to see the pics from the people who have recently ordered and received Rogues.

The vast majority of collectors who collect these Marvel pieces especially the Rogue PF are adult collectors. Common Disney! We're not at Disneyland. You need to repay us by having Cinerella, Snow White, Jasmine and Belle all walking around in lingerie next time I'm at Disneyland. That should suffice for taking Rogues toosh away from us. :D

*i apologize in advance for double posting. I felt it could be used here too. Thx

Last edited:

109_1974.jpg

109_1975.jpg

109_1976.jpg

109_1977.jpg

109_1978.jpg

109_1979.jpg

109_1980.jpg

109_1981.jpg

Excuse the bad pic but here is the repainted heads of rogue i am working on.

RogueHeads.jpg

Also got a video of them.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glw1wI8F1Dw&feature=plcp[/ame]

Last edited:
Back