Sue Storm Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many female lines do we have? Adam Hughes and Mark Brooks ? Wow 2. And we dont have a Sue Storm comiquette so its not like Sideshow is just using the same characters.

Sausage lover. :pfft:

daikdjfkaljdflkjdlfa eagerly awaits Sideshow's announcement of the 1:1 Marvel female line.

dolls2.jpg

YESSSSSS! Been waiting for this lady for quite a while. I like what I see so far. And I'm very glad shes got a mug that I can look at... unlike the Psylocke comiquette.....(sniff, I'm obviously still grieving over her. haha)

Have you seen the new Koto Psylocke?

I have! I may have to cheat on sideshow in order to get a psylocke i like. bowens wasnt bad either, its just that im not sure i want to start adding outside pieces to my collection. The statues kind of have a certain unity to them, and i like that. Koto or Bowen would stick out like a sore thumb, if you know what i mean.

I have! I may have to cheat on sideshow in order to get a psylocke i like. bowens wasnt bad either, its just that im not sure i want to start adding outside pieces to my collection. The statues kind of have a certain unity to them, and i like that. Koto or Bowen would stick out like a sore thumb, if you know what i mean.

You act like your married to Sideshow. lol

I'm considering getting the Koto Psylocke.

Let me know when you make a tape with you cheating. :hi5:

Because I saw a picture of her panties in a vending machine... and that only goes on in Japan. Plus there is a "made in Japan" sign on her. Their QC is incredible.

Any idea on what the Sue Storm base will look like?

haha, nice.

I have no clue on a base for her.... hmmm... Maybe like, a boring lab floor? :thud: kidding....

It should be something dark to better accent the "invisible legs" but it'll probably be a lab floor like posted above.

Back