Sue Storm Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya know, from looking at the concept art, the base may be something completely different. All the marvel variant cover women are sorta floating with an interesting background instead. Should be interesting to see how they interpret that!

And speaking of Variant cover women, add Black Widow, Atlas, and Storm to the cover art comiquette line. (I'm not digging the "mohawked" version of Storm. for christs sake, what do i have to do to get a original Storm statue?? Even the creator of the mohawked storm was quoted saying, "a bad joke gone too far ... I knew that they were going to cut the hair, so as a joke I put a Mr. T mohawk on her ... [editor] Louise Simonson said 'We're gonna get hung[sic] no matter what we do, so let's commit the crime!' So we went with the Mohawk ... But once you get into the whole leather and stud thing it was a bad joke that got way out of hand." Fan-freakin-tastic):slap

ya know, from looking at the concept art, the base may be something completely different. All the marvel variant cover women are sorta floating with an interesting background instead. Should be interesting to see how they interpret that!

And speaking of Variant cover women, add Black Widow, Atlas, and Storm to the cover art comiquette line. (I'm not digging the "mohawked" version of Storm. for christs sake, what do i have to do to get a original Storm statue?? Even the creator of the mohawked storm was quoted saying, "a bad joke gone too far ... I knew that they were going to cut the hair, so as a joke I put a Mr. T mohawk on her ... [editor] Louise Simonson said 'We're gonna get hung[sic] no matter what we do, so let's commit the crime!' So we went with the Mohawk ... But once you get into the whole leather and stud thing it was a bad joke that got way out of hand." Fan-freakin-tastic):slap

Yeah give me the classic black outfit for the PF.

Can't wait to see who all is in the line up. The artist did 2 covers for Marvel Divas as well so we may see Firestar, Hellcat, Photon (or whatever she goes by now) and ANOTHER Black Cat!

divas02.jpg

I'm gonna say it and I may be wrong but I predict this comiquette is going to be a grail. There I said it.

Well, the Women of Marvel comic covers include Sue Storm, Black Widow, and Mohawk Storm (and I think we've seen/heard all of those three). Those that haven't been seen yet are Namorita and Mockingbird with more covers to come.

Not a huge line yet.

Well, the Women of Marvel comic covers include Sue Storm, Black Widow, and Mohawk Storm (and I think we've seen/heard all of those three). Those that haven't been seen yet are Namorita and Mockingbird with more covers to come.

Not a huge line yet.

You forgot She Hulk and Savage She-Hulk! Savage She-Hulk was actually shown in the video!

savage-she-hulk.jpg

Back