Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

that's just camera flash, the guy doesnt know how to take photos. If you take the photos under regular lighting, it will look great. I was hoping people get turned off by the bad photos and not bid, but no... :mad:

that's just camera flash, the guy doesnt know how to take photos. If you take the photos under regular lighting, it will look great. I was hoping people get turned off by the bad photos and not bid, but no... :mad:

Lol yes that butt makes a huge difference and it looks so much better.

I have on order Rogue PF last payment is due on 25th thinking of canceling her needs suggestion here

I still don't have my full figure replacement from last year, I check in every month, and Daniel tells me "we should have replacements any day now"

This fiasco is just ridiculous.

Just pay the last payment and if you don't like it sell her...Why would you want to lose that money???

Because he has to pay customs tax & international shipping, when you add all this up it cost almost as much as the statue, so it does make sense just to cancel it if you dont want it.

dhaval, why the hell would you order this after all those problems people reported? :slap

I think you should just contact one of the good painters like vince or skiman, ship the statue to them directly from sideshow and commission them to fix it up then ship it to you in india....

Because i know you are not going to be happy with the sideshow's work on this one...

Because he has to pay customs tax & international shipping, when you add all this up it cost almost as much as the statue, so it does make sense just to cancel it if you dont want it.

dhaval, why the hell would you order this after all those problems people reported? :slap

I think you should just contact one of the good painters like vince or skiman, ship the statue to them directly from sideshow and commission them to fix it up then ship it to you in india....

Because i know you are not going to be happy with the sideshow's work on this one...

I have asked SS for check before shipping her so i think i will get proper one ..... I wanted her for Xmen collection hope she will loOk great :panic:

well finally getting my replacement heads in the mail this week. That took a long time.

i ordered from sideshow last month , got it a week back, i have no complaints really. love the girl
Image0605.jpg

Image0606.jpg

Back