Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some comiquettes have been 1/4 scale like venom etc

its hard to really make a mixed media version venom so such pieces like venom, silver surfer and carnage will be done in 1/4 scale or closer to it. DD can be done it both types so i'm 99% sure this will be 1/5 scale.

I would've preferred a 1/4 scale pf, but being a DD nut, I will get this and hopefully a yellow version as well.

I find it amusing that Daredevil has been the most asked for character in of the past couple years, and yet the Rogue thread has twice as many posts and the "who's this gal?" is only down by one! :rotfl:lol:rotfl

THIS WILL BE MINE! DD looks sick! I can't wait to put this bad boy in my display case. SS is really hitting with all these new comiquettes. FINALLY! The long wait is almost over.

THIS WILL BE MINE! DD looks sick! I can't wait to put this bad boy in my display case. SS is really hitting with all these new comiquettes. FINALLY! The long wait is almost over.

Any idea when he'll be coming out...? Wasn't Cyclops being previewed over a year ago? :impatient:

Any idea when he'll be coming out...? Wasn't Cyclops being previewed over a year ago? :impatient:

Cyclops was a rough WIP piece when he was previewed. SS is showing us a fully painted and finished sample piece of the DD comiquette. They must have been working on this piece behind the scenes for quite awhile. I don't think we will have to wait too much longer to see this piece up for preorder.

Back